Excitel Fiber Announced!

Plus I don't think lco can give telephone service on their own.

I am highly doubting the landline and cable connection. He told that jio is also rolling out Giga fiber in couple of months & even jio does provide a telephone connection with fiber. Maybe they doing so to face upcoming competition

my lco also has no idea about fiber rollout .

landline and tv cable with fiber?? i dont see excitel getting into telephone and tv business.

i think it could be your lco's thing. i think he maybe thinking of providing these services.
Probably he heard this about Jio.

Excitel can't maintaine good internet services. How can they think of landline?

Whoa 😮

My local guy's has no idea about fiber rollout. My net went down at around 3am. Was getting it fixed earlier today!
What was the cause?

it rained during the night which damaged the power supply to the switch. considering getting him to switch me to fiber. which means i would end up paying twice for it eventually when excitel fiber comes to my area.

My LCO upgraded the wiring to fiber free of cost but asked me to pay 850 for ONU. Got it done 2 months back but excitel fiber is still not available in my area. 🙁

they already have fiber to the pole close to my house. so they just have to connect me from there. it is easier for them to manage optical fiber because power source is at their premises. with ethernet they have to carry a power source for every switch on the route.

not sure what you are seeking here. these plans are official. at least one person on the forum has already confirmed that he is on excitel fiber.