Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

lol. got cat7 cable for between router and pc. ran speedtest. it crashed the connection. had to restart the pc to get it back. also had to turn off/on the poe device because even wireless went down. i assume i crashed the local switch?

so after the downtime earlier today... the same old packet loss problem has restarted. connection would work fine for 20-30 minutes. and then it would become shit for 2-3 minutes. and then it would fix itself. and the cycle would repeat. not sure what is messed up on my line now.

nope. though lco does have fiber to the nearest pole. earlier he wanted me to get his version of fiber. now he is not even interested in doing that lol.

i mean not the excitel fiber one where i pay money to excitel and get fiber. he was happy to get fiber to my place for 500 bucks. now he says wait for excitel fiber.

@Sushubh
Can you ping These websites cause I just got my lco to fix my connection after being completely unusable since 2nd august and have been getting massive packetloss on all of them , just want to check if its just me.

google.com
primevideo.com
hotstar.com
twitch.tv
youtube.com

FYI Excitel portal hasn't responded to my complaint made on 14 august yet.
VMmRpXk.jpg

EEiHMVc.jpg

DiiQLOh.jpg

t1MRMOQ.jpg

I am still getting massive packetloss...
Do you think packet loss is excitels problem or could the lco be at fault ?

i am going to blame shit quality hardware used by lco 😛 what else can explain how a simple speedtest would overload my connection resulting in temporary disruption.

I have been without internet the entire month.
If it continues like this then screw it I'm out.

yeah. i have 10 days left in my plan. if this problem continues, would probably not renew.

8510017042.png

not in gurgoan but i am getting this speed since 15th august. was in talk with lco repairman but he failed to fix my problem. created a ticket today. my recharge is due in 4 days but if my problem doesnt get fixed in the next 2 days, i will probably not recharge excitel and give another local provider a try.

Last edited: