Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

ok no problem

i have seen arvind name on brochures here in sector 31. could be the same guy.

cX3ncEe.jpg

same guy.

Right now I m on Airtel 40 Mbps vdsl. 180 gb pm at 1090 including taxes. No downtime in an year. Only problem is I can't download any torrents with it and some live football streaming sites are also blocked in Airtel.
Do you think Just for torrenting I should take excitel?
180 gb is sufficient for my usage.

Unless you need a static or public IP, Excitel should work out well for you depending upon uptime. If you can go for it, get the 799 plan from Excitel. Use it for a month. If it is stable enough... Downgrade to the 899 plan on Airtel (if you need a backup connection or landline) and seek 50% or more discount on it through retention department. Excitel peering with popular services means that experience on Google services (and more) is amazing. If you use Google Drive or upload to other services, Excitel would be much better than Airtel. Torrent peering means that you would get pretty good speeds on popular torrents as well.

Service would be unreliable in initial days based on my experience as they are still laying down wiring around the sector and backup might not be properly set up. But generally speaking, people have had a pretty good experience with them.

I have been using excitel in sector 17 for past 3-4 months and my experience has been pretty good so far, The cable guy came within 20-30 minutes after calling and installed (activated) it within 1 hour and the speed has been a flat 90-95 Mbps at all times since getting the connection and download speed is similar for many websites I use for downloading such as filehippo, android updates(Xiaomi, Lenovo servers) etc., I also get good download speed on many international servers as well but upload speed is so so(15-20Mbps) and the upload and download speed is same throughout different servers in India.
Here are the speedtest results of some parts of the world
6470876000.png

6472520264.png

6472522383.png

6472527615.png

6472530280.png

Last edited: