Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon (Sector 31)

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
hehe alright. my pc guy also has to see if the supplier has this accessory in stock. right now the psu is installed on two screws only. works fine. but there is a huge opening. and since the wires are also very short for the haf cabinet i have... the entire setup is quite fucked up. the fan is also pointed towards the motherboard as a result. if i even find the plate, the extra inch that it would need might be tough to accommodate because of the short cables lol.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram

more like 12000 lol.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
hehe alright. my pc guy also has to see if the supplier has this accessory in stock. right now the psu is installed on two screws only. works fine. but there is a huge opening. and since the wires are also very short for the haf cabinet i have... the entire setup is quite fucked up. the fan is also pointed towards the motherboard as a result. if i even find the plate, the extra inch that it would need might be tough to accommodate because of the short cables lol.
maybe cover up that gap with extra shields which comes with case? also, shouldn't PSU be pointed down?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
it was possible to point it down. but that meant that only one screw position was available. but since the fan is not even running, i guess it is not going to be much of a problem.

i am aiming to find the adaptor to be honest. aliexpress has a listing for generic device. that might work if my hardware guy is unable to locate the official product.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
iirc PSU fans intake the cool air from below so its better I think if you point it down. do it after you get the bracket

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
That's the plan if you don't find yours and my hardware guy can't find it in nehru place. The 5 dollar unit available on aliexpress is on my list 🙂

JB700

Regulars
Apr 11, 2018