Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

Down since morning. Fiber cut. Maine to ping loss ki complaint daali thii. Yaha pura net hi down. 🤢

more than 25% packet loss right now lol. excitel guy is not even coming to fix my backup connection so that i can at least use that.

Y6sv0Fz.png

i wonder if it would fix through the night.

it was mostly alright through the night. but at exact 10am. shit started again.

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us. we feel sorry for the inconvenience however, In case if the problem still persists, we would request you to please follow the below steps.

Please do the following steps to troubleshoot the speed issue:-

(1) Create a Dial-up connection on your pc/laptop.

Creating a PPPoE Dial Up Connection on Windows 7 | Answer | NETGEAR Support (OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU FACE ANY PROBLEM)

on mac book How to configure PPPoE connection on Mac pro | TP-Link United Arab Emirates

(2) Connect the internet cable provided by Excitel directly(without router) to laptop/pc.

(3) Connect to internet using the dial-up created in step 1.

(4) after that go to the command prompt type the command ""tracert google.com"" or if you utilizing mac book open terminal type there ""traceroute google.com"" you will see the 30 hops take proper screen-shot.

(5)On command prompt ping the first hope IP address take proper screen-short ""ping statics"", ping google DNS take the proper screenshot. e.g ping 8.8.8.8 -t, on mac book open the terminal type ping the first hope IP address take screen-shot ping 8.8.8.8 to stop press key Crtl and C at the same time.

If the problem still continues, kindly revert us to 011-33447788 for further troubleshooting process.

Thanks for choosing Excitel.

why do i even bother complaining to excitel? oh wait... excitel guy told me to file every complaint with excitel so they know how their LCOs are performing. if i am going to get this shit in response to a legit complaint... i see no point in complaining.

Using excitel at my place ghaziabad it was great on copper then he said convert to fibre, I said ok, he asked 1800 rs where excitel only asks 750 rs for onu device, so I denied and today he called me and said don't renew if you are not gonna go to fibre........ How can excitel be so small in front of lco, that lco is not listening to excitel and doing things as he wants

Strangest thing is that all my tweets don't show on their page, they show only on my timeline, I am very new to Twitter though.......... But they have not replied to my tweets at all......... How it's possible that they can hide my tweets?

tbh. there is no page system on twitter. if your profile is public, your tweets should show logically in responses to their tweets. though in some markets, twitter is allowing users to hide replies to their tweets.

your tweets will not show on their timeline, it will show if they retweet it.

Like you make a status update on Fb and tag anyone, they can choose to just comment on your post (answer your query) or share your post on their timeline.

got another call yesterday. they said that whenever problem comes, call the call center so that they can remote login and see the problem for themselves. too much hassle for a problem that exists for a few minutes usually and fixes by itself. but still annoying.