Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon (Sector 31)

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
are you using excitel ? @Sushubh, they might have started their services here too.

Rehan Kumar

Regulars
I have been using excitel in sector 17 for past 3-4 months and my experience has been pretty good so far, The cable guy came within 20-30 minutes after calling and installed (activated) it within 1 hour and the speed has been a flat 90-95 Mbps at all times since getting the connection and download speed is similar for many websites I use for downloading such as filehippo, android updates(Xiaomi, Lenovo servers) etc., I also get good download speed on many international servers as well but upload speed is so so(15-20Mbps) and the upload and download speed is same throughout different servers in India.
Here are the speedtest results of some parts of the world

Last edited:

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
It is only for this reason.... I moved to Triple Play..... but even Triple Play is not fail safe.... has other issues....

Excitel knows about this issues and acknowledges it... but won't solve it....

webie

Regulars
It is only for this reason.... I moved to Triple Play..... but even Triple Play is not fail safe.... has other issues....

Excitel knows about this issues and acknowledges it... but won't solve it....
every ISP as some or other issues, especially with power users as far as i have seen. there is an isp called powernet in dwarka, my friend has it, and it was great, didn't got any issues with it for 2 days of testing time, nt sure if they are available in gurgaon or not.