Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

I don't know but I too felt some fluctuations since 12 PM today. Sometimes DNS doesn't connect & sometimes speeds fluctuates. Maybe they're doing some upgrades in the backend.

so they are trying to block leetx again? it has been very unreliable at my end. maybe it's the site that is struggling. though i saw on twitter that they have expanded their block list extensively over the last couple of weeks. haven't noticed any other change.

so excitel is down. not sure since when as i rebooted their onu which resetted the downtimer on my erx. called them and they had no idea so it's not some work they are doing in backend. hopefully it gets resolved and wiring to my house is not damaged. worst would be if the wiring coming to my house gets damaged again and i would have to get it rewired again. takes too much time.

i also filed a ticket with excitel lol. the guy just called me told me to shut down the router so he can reset something at his end lol. didn't help of course. he said he is forwarding the complaint to 'ground team'. hopefully lco guy does not get annoyed at this.

and checked outside. some truck fucked up the entire wiring while crossing through the road. pretty frustrating that the wiring to my house comes from other side of the road. airtel's underground wiring does not have this problem lol.

dekhe if they ask for wiring charges lol.

connection is messed up today. went down a while ago despite all lights blinking properly on the onu. had to restart everything to get it back. pings to google are in 20-30 range. tons of websites not opening right now besides the p2p ones that are dead since morning anyways. ooh pings just dropped to 2-3. let's see if p2p are back as well 🤷‍♂️ and nope.