Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

Can anyone tell me how the power backup situation is with this company?

someone tell me how excitel works. does it go down during power cuts? does it suffer slowdown during peak hours? how is billing and payment? is it managed by cable guy (which would be very bad in my case). and so on.

There is a thread about Excitel review why don't you ask there? You create new threads so fast that old one disappears from the home page. 😀 So this thread may not be visible to existing excitel users

excitel has a dedicated forum. i doubt it would get too many threads at the pace they are growing.

so based on the thread i read... my cable operator is likely to be responsible for managing it? gayi bhains paani mein. :emoji_water_buffalo:

most people are likely to land here searching for excitel and gurgaon keywords together as they start their operation here. i expected to see this thread grow massively in the coming weeks.

hagvdk.png

this is what they show for gurgaon. i live in sector 31, so it is kind of surprising that they decided to start from here.
i suppose my cable guy realized that dth is killing his business and he has to offer internet services to stay relevant.
i just hope that excitel has a bit more control over the quality and delivery of services.

I was talking about this, New section shows only 5 threads at the time you log in to the website. So as an existing user when visit this website first of all I check my notifications and then I move to new posts which appears on my home page which gets changed if you visit again after half an hour or more. So that's why I was saying that this threat might not be visible to other excitel users
NCdVj0.png

you are missing the point. new users do not open the home page of a forum. they google for their query and directly land on the internal thread page. this is why i try to create thread titles that are most relevant to the content.
and then... there is a dedicated section for excitel which is what any excitel user would focus on. this forum has 100s of sections and each section gets a lot of content (mostly spam from my ibf account). but if i am interested in airtel broadband, i would be accessing the airtel broadband forum where all the latest content is easily available without any noise factor.
the recent posts box is useless. i do not want to keep it. but someone wanted me to retain it. i do not use it at all. i keep the recent activity page open where i can see all the new content. but when i need to check what's new with jio, i do not focus on the new posts or recent content section, i load the jio forum. which is how forums work.
excitel section has threads for delhi and now gurgaon. i would be posting my experience getting the connection and using it in the coming days. anyone looking for information on excitel in gurgaon would get all the relevant content right inside this thread. and this thread would be discoverable right on google search result pages.

this is the excitel forum. no noise. all relevant content.

jjeuuy.jpg

Last edited:
how did u check the area feasibility? i stay in mohyal colony sector 40 just across sector 31. are they coming here too?

Last edited by a moderator:
They were laying down cable on polls :cryingface: in front of my house so I imagine I should be able to get a connection.

All on your cable operator how he handles stuff. Though sales guy are hired from excitel directly.

Excitel is targeting where lco doesn't offers internet.