• Thread starter Thread starter Vatu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,757

Vatu

Regular
ISP
MTNL Broadband 512 kbps Unlimited
From last, 15 days am using the excitel.

Here are the results. Location Dwarka Sector 10, New Delhi 🙂

1eBuynY.jpg

facing any slowdowns during weekends or evenings?

No, not yet. In our Apartment many residents are using the same and no one has issues with the connection.

After testing 15 days removed my Airtel Broadband connection

Tested 3 connections. here are the results.

1. Nextra Dhaakad 50 plan (50mbps) Rs 920 with taxes (Data Limit 200GB) - Speed am getting Down 20 Up 20. But not reliable, so many disconnections 🙁

Still using it on my TV for Netflix

2. Airtel 40mbps plan Rs 1750 with taxes (Data LIMIT 125 GB). - Speed am getting Down 16 Up 5 🙁

Removed after using excitel

3. Excitel Unlimted 50 Mbps plans Rs 820 with taxes (UNLIMITED DATA)- Speed am getting Down 50 Up 40 ) Boom.

Am a Youtuber and this works great for me. Uploading ........ BOOOOOOMMMMMMM

You are the first one saying Excitel is more stable than Nextra.
No Act BB in Dwarka?

If Youtubing is your only use case then I think you'll find it better than most ISPs in your area as they have peering with Youtube.

@Vatu yeah as far as real world performance is concerned even i haven't noticed much, torrents work fine except that i do think seeding could have been better, Amazon prime video, vimeo works great too, even i didn't noticed much of a change even in battlefield 1 except that warning icon for packet loss that keeps appearing after every 15- 20 Seconds.
So you can try running this command "ping www.google.com -n 30" in command promt to know for sure whether you are facing any packet loss or not.

Sorry to say...am noob n networking and don't know about packet loss.

But for me everything working fine for me. Will post the details about ping soon. Right now not in the town

hey i am shifting to sector 16b in dwarka. can you update me which one is best? i was thinking of going with excitel however i have heard horrible reviews of packet loss in excitel from 1 yr in these forums, is it still a problem?