Excitel Broadband: Slow Internet Speeds to Many Servers and Locations

@Aakash Malhotra You getting good speeds to the Excitel to Excitel also?

You doing all test SINGLE?

Btw, Packet Loss is still here and Speeds to other city and countries servers are still shit.

all multi. all 80 up/down including excitel server except voda and hathway server.
havent tested packet loss so no idea.

I'm still seeing the bad speeds at multiple servers and the packet loss is high.

I'm more inclined towards that they are over-selling. Because throughout the day, I am getting the same speeds everywhere that is shit. But my speed improves only at mid-night about 2AM or so.

There isn't much difference between morning, noon and peak time evening/night usage for me.

Excitel called me today to ask if I am still facing the issue. I told them I was and asked them it depends on the global issue they had going on. The woman confirmed that it has been resolved. I have been away from my desktop, so haven't been able to test the connection today, but if it's closed in their book, we are not going to have the situation improved at all. I am gonna switch to either ACT (which offers the same shitty routing along with FUP, but hopefully without packet loss - they do offer refund within the first month so that's good) or Airtel (not sure if their 2k unlimited plan actually has no FUP).

@Aakash Malhotra That is MULTI Excitel to Excitel.

kCLjDnm.png

Happening same for the other servers also.

This is SINGLE Excitel to Excitel

i7tGQAR.png

Mine is still shit, I have told the Local Area Engg. (Excitel's Field Engg) to take a look.

Meanwhile, I am thinking if I should further continue with the Excitel or get the another Airtel VDSL connection again.

I need upload speeds. Airtel only provides 8Mbps upload that's the issue for me.

@aniladivishnu.2000 Yes, I know that and that's because it's on the ADSL/VDSL. It's not an issue with the Fiber.

I don't have Airtel Fiber though.

It's better to pay for the high pings rather than no speeds/service.

Right now I am only getting 1Mbps speed on all the servers regardless of peering.

Yesterday, Excitel was down for 20 hours.

^ Don't really have any option. I had Hathway before but it seems like they are not even doing marketing anymore (quite possible, they got a lot of disconnection requests in last 1 year).

I need an ISP which could provide me 50Mbps Upload min. And, there isn't one except for Excitel.

I infact talked to many ISPs for the Leased Lines but they are offering only 5Mbps for 10K Rs monthly. Haha. 😀