Excitel Broadband: Slow Internet Speeds to Many Servers and Locations

kanurag94

Mar 7, 2019
@ajgamer
Ask your lco to remove and reconnect ethernet coming to your house from pole and also test with another switch. This is really the issue of failure in switches due to heavy usage i.e. peak times. I ask my LCO to do the same and it works as charm within a minute, although I got him to replace mine with new one and now no more speed drop issues

Reactions: JB700

kanurag94

Mar 7, 2019
Not excitel fault, jio's backbone is acting up that means hathway and den. Pings are high on hathway, den, daksh broadband delhi all using jio backbone.

kanurag94

Mar 7, 2019
Jio and reliance co owns Flag. Flag is screwed up and hence low speeds. Isp completely reliable on jio are most affected while tata and Airtel ones are less. But yes all are facing low speeds

JB700

Regulars
Apr 11, 2018
Flag?

Edit: Ohh, Flag Telecom

Last edited:

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
Jio and reliance co owns Flag. Flag is screwed up and hence low speeds. Isp completely reliable on jio are most affected while tata and Airtel ones are less. But yes all are facing low speeds
I don't have any issues with Airtel Broadband. It's just Excitel for me which is having issue.

samx

Dec 21, 2014
Lol I'm having the same issue but with super slow upload speed on alliance broadband. It's like excitel in Kolkata. Do one thing. Open command prompt. Write "tracert google.com" and see if you see vsnl.net in their routing. Mine is routing through vsnl and getting shit upload speeds

ashfame

May 7, 2019
Don't think this is ever gonna fixed. The ticket has stayed open for more than 3 weeks now. Getting ACT broadband installed tomorrow.