Excitel Broadband Reviews

locality?
East Delhi, Rajgarh Colony, Delhi110031. Launched just now on 1st March, 2016. Even the publicity hasn't started since I know excitel as ISP from this forum and few other online reviews, I installed it to test out the truth. Let's see how it goes.

@vebk This is real speed compared to price point, I am loving it. I must say this isp is real value for your money, though I haven't tested in day as generally I am in office in day time. But in night no down time yet.

exciteltorbox.jpg

Last edited:
I mailed excitel asking if the provide services in my area. The denied. After that I mailed them saying that my local guy is interested in looking into taking a franchise for excitel. They said that they do indeed provide services in some parts of my area and asked further details. I gave it to them. Then, after 2-3 days I found out that my ticket had been closed. I mailed and asked them that why it was closed. Surprise, surprise, that ticket was also closed without any answer. I'm trying to get in touch with excitel level 2 support now. Let's see what happens now.

How's excitel treating you @opomiyulen ?

P.S. I'm in Vivek Vihar, east delhi, pin-110095

Update: They finally replied, again that template answer saying the services are not available in my area. I wonder, why some many discrepancies among them. Anyways, i'm hopeful as my local guy is saying that he is really interested in excitel.

Last edited:
I mailed excitel asking if the provide services in my area. The denied. After that I mailed them saying that my local guy is interested in looking into taking a franchise for excitel. They said that they do indeed provide services in some parts of my area and asked further details. I gave it to them. Then, after 2-3 days I found out that my ticket had been closed. I mailed and asked them that why it was closed. Surprise, surprise, that ticket was also closed without any answer. I'm trying to get in touch with excitel level 2 support now. Let's see what happens now.

How's excitel treating you @opomiyulen ?

P.S. I'm in Vivek Vihar, east delhi, pin-110095

Update: They finally replied, again that template answer saying the services are not available in my area. I wonder, why some many discrepancies among them. Anyways, i'm hopeful as my local guy is saying that he is really interested in excitel.
If local guy is interested, its better he should contact them or visit there office at Lajpat Nagar. Despite the launch in my area, they never contacted me even after I submitted form on their website, may be their sales department not good enough. So I contacted the local guy for installation and its done quickly. I do called up their customer care, its not great as the waiting queue is long always but its better than any local isp as they have a dedicated website and a customer care, which works. If you need good customer service, better switch to some expensive ISP like Airtel or Nextra as these new ISPs don't have great customer care services currently and I don't bother until down times are not long and frequent. I have a nextra connection too, they compensate you with three extra days if the down time is more than 8 or 10 hrs but they charge premium amount per month. I don't have any complaints about Excitel as it is so cheap and the speeds are good. FYI Excitel is expanding and they are soon going to expand in more areas, its better to wait for your turn like I did. I waited for more than 7 months to install this connection, every time I visited local guy, he just said it will take another month. Finally, Excitel is here and I am really happy with performance for the past 7 days. I will post a detailed review after few months of usage as I don't run into conclusions quickly. I am happy with minor hiccups but major one irritates me. Lets see how it goes

Last edited:
If local guy is interested, its better he should contact them or visit there office at Lajpat Nagar. Despite the launch in my area, they never contacted me even after I submitted form on their website, may be their sales department not good enough. So I contacted the local guy for installation and its done quickly. I do called up their customer care, its not great as the waiting queue is long always but its better than any local isp as they have a dedicated website and a customer care, which works. If you need good customer service, better switch to some expensive ISP like Airtel or Nextra as these new ISPs don't have great services currently and I don't bother until down times are not long and frequent. I have a nextra connection too, they compensate your with three extra days if the down time is more than 8 or 10 hrs but they charge premium amount per month. I don't have any complaints about Excitel as it is so cheap and the speeds are good. FYI Excitel is expanding and they are soon going to expand in more areas, its better to wait for your turn like I did. I waited for more than 7 months to install this connection, every time I visited local guy, he just said it will take another month. Finally, Excitel is here and I am really happy with performance for the past 7 days. I will post a detailed review after few months of usage as I don't run into conclusions quickly. I am happy with minor hiccups but major one irritates me. Lets see how it goes

That's exactly what I told my local guy, he said that he'd definitely contact them. even I've been waiting for long to get it here. I do not mind getting late replies, or some hiccups, but the different informations by the same department was one thing to note. Looking forward to your review 🙂

Recently excitel available at my location and they are providing 20Mps youtube torrent/5 Mbps normal surfing in 749rs.
i want to know which type of Ip they provide Dynamic IP address or Static IP address?

Right now iam Glorious MTNL user with Ancient speed of 512kpbs and fed up of Frequent disconnection....does excitel service is better then MTNL?

Last edited:
You'll get a private ip address. though the public one would dynamic, more of a sticky ip address.

Recently excitel available at my location and they are providing 20Mps youtube torrent/5 Mbps normal surfing in 749rs.
i want to know which type of Ip they provide Dynamic IP address or Static IP address?

Right now iam Glorious MTNL user with Ancient speed of 512kpbs and fed up of Frequent disconnection....does excitel service is better then MTNL?
In which area you live

@Bulletstorm I am using it. So far connection is good, though few disconnections were there but fortunately connection was up within 2-3 hrs every time. Only drawback is customer service. Customer service is not upto the mark as agents deployed are not educated.

Last edited:
East Delhi, Rajgarh Colony, Delhi110031. Launched just now on 1st March, 2016. Even the publicity hasn't started since I know excitel as ISP from this forum and few other online reviews, I installed it to test out the truth. Let's see how it goes.
Hello...

I am from Krishna Nagar, only a few 100 metres away from your locality.

Can you tell me the address & contact no. of the Excitel franchise in our area.