Excitel Broadband Reviews

@opomiyulen
I live in Gandhi nagar 110031 and subscribed to excitel few days back.I am waiting for my connection to get installed by janak broadband.Can u tell me whom to contact in downtimes and how fast is the response?And for anyone wanting excitel in 110031 here is the contact no 9911667365

@Jaskirat You can call customer care number but agents are not upto the mark and moreover nothing much they can do. Most of the time internet is down in night, when nothing can be done. Fortunately, I haven't faced any long downtime yet, few hours anyone can bear compared to the price point.

So that night downtime problem is still happening. One of the reason why I disconnected excitel.

@opomiyulen can u rerwrite your review ? since you have been using the net for quite a while now. what do you think about their service and customer care?
please write a detailed review if u can , that will be really helpful

@opomiyulen
Have anybody used ani network?
They are offering insane cheap packages.
Three of people i know are using ani
One of them is using rs500 25gb 5mbps connection

Another one is using 650/- 45gb 5mbps

And another person in trilokpuri is using rs900 300gb 10mbps(soon to be upgraded to 25mbps at no extra cost)

They take only rs300 for installation charges and will also give you new router for your old nextra one.
They are also offering 5Mbps unlimited package at rs750/- and from what i have heard their services are better than nextra my excitel connection will be installed today (after 1 week ;-( ) if their services will not be good i will disconnect this month only can any one tell me that
IF I DISCONNECT IN THE SAME MONTH I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK?

alright so tried to get excitel connection today , speeds were on point , but was getting request timed out in between when i tried to ping dota 2 servers . the guys were like , the speeds are all good so everything is good. they said , if you want to take the connection then take it , otherwise we can remove the wiring. they just refused to resolve the issue saying we dont know anything except speeds . it was the hardest decision of my life. that 3 mb/sec on torrents and no buffer 4k streaming was too good to reject but at the end i refused the connection . feelsbadman 🙁

@ijsa
I know they are not on the site but local cable guys are providing it.
I asked one of them how were they available when the packages are not on the official site.He said the company has said to provide such packages for rapid expansion and also told me that a combo plan of rs 2800/- for 3 months is coming allowing 1000gb fup at 20mbps

I am using excitel know quite happy with the speeds and no downtime at all.I dont know is it for first month only because they have to refund me all if i cancel within same month.Are speeds such stable after 1 month too?@opomiyulen
And downtimes talked about @igloo @opomiyulen Is the internet totally off or speeds are slow and whats the timing at night at which it totally goes off or slow speeds are faced?Please answer fast

@opomiyulen can u rerwrite your review ? since you have been using the net for quite a while now. what do you think about their service and customer care?
please write a detailed review if u can , that will be really helpful
I will write a detailed review after a month or so. I am still testing all aspects of Excitel as I don't run into conclusions quickly.
@opomiyulen
Have anybody used ani network?
They are offering insane cheap packages.
Three of people i know are using ani
One of them is using rs500 25gb 5mbps connection

Another one is using 650/- 45gb 5mbps

And another person in trilokpuri is using rs900 300gb 10mbps(soon to be upgraded to 25mbps at no extra cost)

They take only rs300 for installation charges and will also give you new router for your old nextra one.
They are also offering 5Mbps unlimited package at rs750/- and from what i have heard their services are better than nextra my excitel connection will be installed today (after 1 week ;-( ) if their services will not be good i will disconnect this month only can any one tell me that
IF I DISCONNECT IN THE SAME MONTH I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK?

I am not using ANI Networks but they have good name in Laxmi Nagar area. Plus I guess they also have same peering arrangements like Excitel.

Last edited:
They still did not do.much regarding my request for avail. here .

But not sure why would anyone opt for any other ISP if they got them in their locality. They seem to be creating similar sensation like Beam/ACT BB in Hyd. 😛

I have been speaking to Excitel for more than 1 and a half month now at all levels.... everytime they said next 5-7days or so...

Yesterday I spoke to Excitel representative in our area and he gives up..... says don't know how much time it will take....

So.. now going for Y network.... having similar plan and prices

Don't know anything about their service quality....
VPCG1f1.jpg

@ijsa Previously Y Networks was not truly unlimited, they had a FUP and post FUP they offer 1Mbps or 512 Kbps. Regarding their services they are ok, customer care is bad like any other provider. Kindly confirm regarding FUP before taking Y networks connection. Also there is some problem going on in Krishna Nagar Area regarding Excitel, one of the broadband competitor is cutting Excitel wires due to which LCO is not expanding much currently in Krishna Nagar. However irrespective of all these problems, I have seen flyers of Excitel in East Krishna Nagar, near Monga Hospital. Sooner or later it will come to F block too. You can try contacting citi cable too as they have some cheap and good plans too, I have seen their advertising boards in Krishna Nagar area.

Last edited: