1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Excitel Broadband Reviews

Discussion in 'Excitel Broadband' started by logiccool, Sep 12, 2015.

1. BhushanBhardwaj

BhushanBhardwaj New Member

@ijsa Amazing, so if you are paying less, does that make a leverage on Qos Parameters. Excitel always makes promises for negligible downtimes.If you are buying a smartphone for ₹5000, that doesn't mean you should adjust if earpiece is not working just because you can adjust that with call on speaker.

Sagar Jain likes this.
  2. ijsa

ijsa Regular
    Regulars

similarly...... should I get swayed by the claims that you are making of poor service.......

I am getting acceptable service as such.... negligible downtimes..... perhaps 2-3 hours in previous month......

so unless you are able put forward an equivalent or better alternative..... your claims are useless....

And as per my experience (which was MTNL and most of the users moving to Excitel)..... the service in terms of price and quality is much superior....

And the earpiece not working...... is your perception/ LCO at your end.... mine is working.... so do not impose yourself....

Yes.... i would definitely agree that the CC and QoS might not be top of the line....... but for me it is justified for the price I am paying....

3. r19

r19 Member
    Regulars

Excitel gives only Fiber to LCO and the rest is LCOs job. The upside of this is Excitel provides service in a lot of areas where other operators might not go for few years. In such places, LCO would have continued with 4mbps 30gb like plans were it not for Excitel. Saying Excitel is for 'amateurs' is not fair since in many places service is fine.

I personally had Ok experience with Excitel. Even other networks like ACT have posts of FUP cheating and not fixing for weeks (which shouldn't happen with Excitel as it is LCO managed). They do need to work on CC, website immediately however. And probably give some incentive for laying fibre.

4. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

i do not dispute anyone's poor experience with excitel. my lco has been excellent so far. faced a lot of issues in the first week of service. since then it has been pretty excellent. there is downtime. most of which i probably do not notice because i invested in a load balancing router where internet switches to airtel if excitel goes down. but overall, it is an excellent value for money especially since i moved to the lowest plan offering 20mbps speeds for 800 rupees including taxes!

5. salaxzar

salaxzar Newbie
    Regulars

I have faced pretty substantial downtimes, but with every passing day, downtimes are reducing. However, that been said, whenever it's working, I have always received top notch speeds.