Bulletstorm

Recently excitel available at my location and they are providing 20Mps youtube torrent/5 Mbps normal surfing in 749rs.
i want to know which type of Ip they provide Dynamic IP address or Static IP address?

Right now iam Glorious MTNL user with Ancient speed of 512kpbs and fed up of Frequent disconnection....does excitel service is better then MTNL?

Last edited:

igloo

Not just Internet.
You'll get a private ip address. though the public one would dynamic, more of a sticky ip address.

jazzyjazzy

Regular
Recently excitel available at my location and they are providing 20Mps youtube torrent/5 Mbps normal surfing in 749rs.
i want to know which type of Ip they provide Dynamic IP address or Static IP address?

Right now iam Glorious MTNL user with Ancient speed of 512kpbs and fed up of Frequent disconnection....does excitel service is better then MTNL?
In which area you live

opomiyulen

Google Fibre Calling :)
@Bulletstorm I am using it. So far connection is good, though few disconnections were there but fortunately connection was up within 2-3 hrs every time. Only drawback is customer service. Customer service is not upto the mark as agents deployed are not educated.

Last edited:

ijsa

Regular
East Delhi, Rajgarh Colony, Delhi110031. Launched just now on 1st March, 2016. Even the publicity hasn't started since I know excitel as ISP from this forum and few other online reviews, I installed it to test out the truth. Let's see how it goes.
Hello...

I am from Krishna Nagar, only a few 100 metres away from your locality.

Can you tell me the address & contact no. of the Excitel franchise in our area.