Excitel Broadband Review: Worst Internet Service Provider (With Screenshots)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 22,870
4BYTPrI.png

Internet is not working since 1 day.

Called Customer Care, Made Ticket, but no help.

It would helpful if you mentioned who your LCO is. As you, yourself have stated that the problem is your lco whom excitel is using. At this point of time it's clear excitel in your area is unmanageable due to the LCO they are using, but in other areas excitel can be quite good as mentioned by others on the forum. You have done a great job in bringing about awareness, and doing a diligent, in depth review. It would be perfect if you could mentioned the root cause, the LCO so people can avoid the bad LCO irrespective of the ISP they subscribe to.

Best regards.

Edits: Many spelling and grammatical edits.

The only bad in Excitel (in my opinion) is the poor transfer speeds from abroad servers. Its literally like the further the server the slowest the speed. And this affects peering a lot.

Ask your LCO if he sells standalone plans and get direct connection from your LCO.

Or go to his office and complaint him directly on his face.
In the end it's your LCO who is not cooperating.

^ is that really you writing that @neelakatappa ?

Because if an LCO has no fear of Excitel. What do you expect him to work solely?

I will never going direct with him.

nsEdgr8.png

LCO is not even aware of this issue and Excitel gives 24 hours ETA.

Very Good Job Excitel.

^ is that really you writing that @neelakatappa ?

Because if an LCO has no fear of Excitel. What do you expect him to work solely?

I will never going direct with him.
Well its true. My LCO told me that its more profitable for them to sell connections on their own rather than selling under Excitel. They provide same speeds for cheaper as Excitel pays them less money rather than a standalone consumer. That must be reason your LCO is not afraid on Excitel.

LbsMy8P.png

No Help from Nodal or Ground Team. It's not just me, some others are having the issue too but their team aren't able to fix it.

They have 75 connections out of which 10-15 are affected.

Bad Service Continues..... 1st March - 31st March.

26 Feb - 14 March:
Slow Speed Issue.

14 March - 17 March: Multiple Long-time Duration No Connectivity

20 March - 23 March: No Connectivity

30 March - 31st March: Slow Speed Issue

31st Jan - 27th Feb

31st Jan - 5th Feb : Speed Issues

9th Feb - 11th Feb: Speed Issues (Continued..)

13th Feb - 14th Feb: Speed Issues

16th Feb - 16th Feb: Connectivity Issue (Fiber Cut)

19th Feb - 19th Feb: Connectivity Issue (No Global Ticket)

25th Feb - 26th Feb: Connectivity Issue

26th Feb - Today (4th March): Huge Packet Loss & Very Slow Internet Speed

21 out of 30 Days, Internet didn't work properly.

@philip marlowe I hardly have 3-4 days left for my rene

mImKUXV.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Excitel has some sort of routing issues at this point with multiple locations and servers.

It's confirmed Speed Issues with Excitel for not just me but for many customers in different areas of Delhi - NCR and Excitel is unaware of it.

I have done a complete analysis of this whole situation by asking the proof from multiple customers of Excitel of different areas and they have sent me the screenshots.

Read More: Excitel Broadband: Poor Internet Speeds to Many Servers and Locations | Excitel Broadband

Excitel is not aware of this issue and I don't think they will ever if customers of Excitel will continue to blind-sighted under there 'Gimmick' No FUP Internet.

Gimmick
: Excitel Account Suspended for Commercial Usage (Baseless Claim) | Excitel Broadband

P.S.: April 2019 Service Report will be updated on this thread in few days. As I'm trying to find time from work.