Excitel Broadband Review: Worst Internet Service Provider (With Screenshots)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 22,924
I have updated the First Post (Opening Post) of Excitel Broadband: Slow Internet Speeds to Many Servers and Locations | Excitel Broadband with the customers facing the same issue of Very Slow Speeds on Multiple Servers since last 3-4 days from different areas.

37srHP4.png

A lot of people have been complaining bad about the Excitel on the forums and social websites because of their last month's messed up with the Packet Loss and the Slow Speeds which they haven't fixed at all.

What I get is that, they are facing network congestion (overselling) because of the entrance of Jio GigaFiber in the market.

JioGigaFiber is actively being tested in Western and South Delhi. Going to be launched in North Delhi within 1-2 months.

GG Excitel!

There is a serious issue with speeds that I have been facing for more than a month now. They ignore support tickets and when the engineer finally arrives he says vo excitel kahi hai ni abi ACT vgera banglore vgera harr jagah hai isiliye delhi se bahar speed acchi hai.
Also most VPNS struggle to achieve 1 mbps on excitel whereas on ACT i am able to easily touch 100mbps with most of the VPNS

Excitel was working fine (bearable with minimal down or speed issues) for the last 1-2 months. But this week has been pathetic.

1. Internet is down for 3 days now.
2. Slow Speed. (1 Mbps Download Speed)
3. No Excitel Engineer is ready to work with my area's LCO because of their poor behavior and bad service quality.

Real Problem is LCO to be honest and not the Excitel (Except that Excitel's Customer Support doesn't push LCO to fix the issue but keep on asking customer to wait for 24-48 hours).

6LK2h7k.png

@philip marlowe @Excitel

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mailed to Nodal Team, I have talked to the LCO but none of them are ready to fix the issue. It's an on-going issue and internet is not working.

These are the open tickets which have "Pending Partner" as the status which means Excitel is waiting for revert from the LCO but LCO isn't bothering to reply.

Neither the Area Engineer by Excitel.

tiDGhYk.png

@philip marlowe @Excitel