Excitel Broadband now lets you pay for 3/6/12 months with discounted pricing

oh no. i do not trust them enough to commit for 3 months even!

X3Omtsf.png

i would probably pay for 3 months this month. they have been fine in my area and definitely better than abs broadband who i plan to dump next month. 3 months should be a safe recharge for me.

I guess the connection quality depends on the LCO a lot. My LCO who used to sell PC equipment/assemble them 4 years back has a good knowledge of networking and offer pretty solid customer service. From the past 9 months I only had a downtime of 10-12 hours total (that was also because of fiber cut issues from excitel side). So these multi month pricing are pretty great for me [until someone better than excitel comes in my area].

oh no. I do not trust them enough to commit to 3 months even!

I agree with achaudhary997 With most local providers the reliability matters on LCO. I have been a long time Airtel user, I still am, although on a retention bare minimum plan for landline purpose. Have been using Excitel for more than 2 years now, total downtime in these years have not been more than 12 hours. I get a proactive notification on their App for any scheduled outages or maintenance activity. Speed is top notch without any FUP and pings are awesome. I work from home majorly and user VPN and Skype extensively, no issues whatsoever. In fact, my colleagues in the Netherlands are jealous of my connection for the price I am paying.

P.S - I Live in West Patel Nagar in New Delhi

After seeing this post I decided to pay up for 3 months.

To my bad luck, their connection went down. Extremely annoying and slow customer support. The expirence is exactly like MTNL. How many providers do we have to change?