Excitel Broadband is now allowing some DNS servers including Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 and OpenDNS

Excitel Experience in January 2020.

Can anyone believe this?

fHT6Tg7.png

See yourself, how poor services are. @philip marlowe

Just disconnect excitel. Problem solved.

1. I made the complaint to you for the first time here only.
2. I know you are talking about the Singapore Ping issue from @Aakash Malhotra on that thread I made the post long-back. You should consider checking the date on which I made that post.

So technically, I didn't mix anything.

3YWOCa2.png

Last edited:
I want to carry this convo. in the public so that at-least I can know what's going on since January.

I've been talking to them in private for a long-time. They couldn't solve the concern even when their management had to handle this case of our area.

If you allow, can we make a public thread about this concern within Excitel Sub-Forum?

So convo. which had to be in private has already be done with their team for many months now.

I don't think excitel can be very helpful in this scenario when lco is not complying with them. Not their fault totally, as you said they switched lco - they are only betting on their chances of improvement.

Why would they deliberately give poor service?

If your internet days are >60 left ask them to pause the connection and use when fiber comes.

If you are still not happy, move to consumer court. They are easy to approach rather than an online form where one employee of excitel is kind enough to participate in discussion.

There is a difference between participating in discuss comparing to what a marketing strategy they have been following for promoting their stuff here on this forum. There isn't anything kindness from any ISP's employee to discuss anything on the forum. Your PoV is different from mine because I faced the issue and you're not.

No offence but, maybe they need such thing because their reputation is like this and have always been like this?

I won't argue much anymore on this matter. I'll make my own thread and ask him there. Request @Sushubh to kindly move my messages there on that thread.

The day when you are not even got the services and the compensation you are provided is not even 60% of the days for which you paid. I hope you would understand what people in our area must have gone through.

Anyhow, Peace!

Last edited:
They are helping you unofficially and pulling strings to prioritise your complaint. He is not a customer care rep, or this a channel for so.

The help he is providing is like when you are standing in a long queue and being grumpy so a person from staff comes out and prioritise you to let other peacefully stand. Yet the grumpy person never learns, or do they?

If someday your jio fiber goes down, I would like to see how would you drag someone on this forum who is working as an engineer at jio and dare he offer some help.
Good day 🙂

To clarify, I'm replying here on this topic because you have left a question open.

From Experience: There hasn't been a ISP which wasn't able to resolve the technical issue because of which I'm unable to use the Internet.

I have experience of Airtel, JioFiber and Hathway with me.

From Opinion: Fir wo ISP hi kis kaam ka hai jisme customer ko online jaaker cry-out kerne ki jroort hai kyunki ISP ki team issue hi nahi solve ker paarhi 3 month se.

From Legal Opinion: I pay Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd. I don't pay LCO. If anyone of you is quite neutral at this point would agree that, ISP is at fault.

Read it until you don't get that point:

Vre18ZM.png

But for me this convo. is over for now.

to clarify, i would be restricting your account from posting in this section of the forum. your own thread would be moved to another forum but would have a redirect from here so it would be visible in the main section.

i am pretty sure you are the same guy who did the exact same thing few weeks ago that you are doing right now. i have been giving you the benefit of the doubt so far. i had to implement the same restriction on that account. if you are not going to change your behavior on the forum, your account would end up getting banned as well like that account.