Excitel Broadband in Hyderabad User Experiences?

my friend booked excitel connection on saturday the sales person came the same day and told him that he will only give connection if my friend payes for 6munths
(this is hyderguda location)

my friend booked excitel connection on saturday the sales person came the same day and told him that he will only give connection if my friend payes for 6munths
weird. I went to kiosk but that guy informed free installation is only for 6months plans. or else I have to pay one time free of 400rs for installation. I said no. Then he called next day was like ok sir, i'll install for free.

I thought of keeping ACT in vacation mode for one month, try out excitel and if everything is fine, disconnect ACT. But after that interaction, I thought I'll wait few more months

And for the record, a friend in begumpet took ACT and its working very well, downloads as well as uploads.

i saw you broadband connection in my relatives house
and it works much better than ACT in ping times and speeds(100Mbps)

in ACT i get 88/94Mbps download/upload 100 Mbps plan
but in you broadband they are getting 99 Mbps download and 80Mbps upload(uploads in you broadband is 80%of plan)
and the best thing i liked is publick ip with out extra nat un like ACT

Hi,

We looked into situations, such as the one you described. Such scenarios were found to exist, wherein, the customer's premises is not normally feasible, however, the local partner operating in the area is willing to accept the customer, and not deny feasibility, but demands some sort of prepayment / commitment.

my friend went for hathway finily and he useing that connection sins 3 dayes he took plan of 3499 for 3 munths which gives 50Mbps with no fup