Excitel Broadband goes down with every power cut

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,167
I think Excitel gives net to LCO to avoid dealing with cable mafia. That said I don't understand why these companies don't sort out their customer care in the start. They might have started training/rating Lcos beforehand. Don't think some LCOs will improve though, so they might have picked a representative to look over each LCO.

I think many more people would have started net service at reasonable rates if they didn't have to deal with cable people and government. But thanks to Excitel at least other LCOs are improving connection. Though I'm not sure if Hathway plans are due to Excitel. Maybe the wholesale rates are so down or there is some Jio effect too.

Also, I had packet loss through RCom in Excitel for few months when I used them last year (Apr - Jul). If people using RCom in Delhi didn't experience that, they might be doing something. And if people are getting ok speeds in foreign server, Indian non-peered servers, but getting like 350kbit/s in Netflix, it has to be a problem in Excitel's provider.

in my case, it seems that the guy who was managing excitel in my area has either left the lco or permanently switched off his phone number.

@Lavender WTF! I am a 9 year old member on this forum and you think I will lie? Go see my threads and posts and you will get an idea. In order to just shut you up, here you go. Secondly, go and read the rules. Quoting unnecessarily isn't recommended.

I4gLFxP.png

PS: Lastly, this thread belongs to excitel, so kindly keep your hathway discussion away from it.

Excitel only works good for downloading and streaming. Almost everyone faces packet loss and high pings. Not at all good for gaming etc.

it is not even good for streaming. try twitch.tv so called 20 Mbps cant even run any stream at 480p . havent tried 360p but i doubt it will even run on that without buffering. just youtube works fine only because it is peered. rest , most of the video streaming sites buffers