Excitel Broadband - Crappy Customer Service

ISP
Airtel 4G, Jio
Hi,

I have been using Excitel broadband for a while. Their service is pretty crappy. It is very irregular. It gets disconnected often (PPPoE error or wan not connected error). And their customer care always say that they have TAT of 24 hours for any resolution. Its becoming nightmare for me. Planning to switch back to Airtel broadband.

PS: Their speed is good when connected. But frequent disconnection is a huge issue and their turn around time is another.

Customer Service had been discussed many times before also. They are Good for Nothing.

My experience has gone from bad to worse. They don't even bother responding to tickets. The LCO has turned off his phone.

why not opt for ACT is available in most of Delhi. No dns loss, no downtime. plans are costly but no involvement of LCO at all.

Moved out of Excitel long time ago...... looking for greener pastures...

To TriplePlay then In digital broadband.... but then my LCO remains same...... as he is next door, in case of any fault, it is sorted out fast...

Naah don't go by what is shown online. It's not showing at my area but I am on it.

Could you just send me the details so that I could ask?

I don't see any templates though.

I am at North Delhi

ACT has recently started in Punjabi Bagh west also. Now have an option of Excitel, ACT and Hathway. Though excitel works pretty decent for me.

Could you just send me the details so that I could ask?

I don't see any templates though.

I am at North Delhi
I filled up form on their site and they contacted me after fiber was laid.

@salaxzar they cover major parts of west Delhi now.
Best part of Act is everything is handled by company owned employees. So no local guys involvement. Though plans somewhat costlier and same as Airtel or even costlier if you consider Airtel's rollover, retention and yearly top-ups.

Can you tell what is your plan and download speeds on international servers...... say New York....

plan is 749+tax
100GB 20mbps

thinking to upgrade to 75mbps 250GB 999+gst plan. though don't need it for now as my airtel plan with 140GB for 300+tax after retention is still on.
100GB is enough for surfing n streaming.