Excitel Broadband connected but nothing works!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,437

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This is a new problem I am noticing just now. Was getting major packet loss few minutes ago. And right now, nothing is working even though router shows it is connected. Have tried restarting the router. It connects fine. But nothing loads. And this is not even DNS related issue as the browser shows not connected error.

Also noticing that the torrent site I use on a daily basis no longer loads on Excitel. The error message is coming from CloudFlare and is related to blockage from Airtel so I am guessing Excitel is not at fault. Or maybe Excitel is at fault if they switched to Airtel today?

By the way, Excitel is still connected by nothing loads.

looks like the backbone services are down, in your case that will be airtel I guess?

if it was airtel, the torrent site i am talking about would have been blocked on it i believe? 😀

ok the torrent site now works. i guess i was still accessing airtel instead of excitel when it appeared down at my end. :'(

i really am considering to replace airtel backup with den boomband.

even vishal confirmed that the domain was appearing blank on his excitel connection at that time so there's that.

I'm getting error 408 on many websites such as mediafire.com, the same seems to work on other ISP using the same browser. Already flushed cache but issue even persists on a mobile.