• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,220

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I think this has been discussed before. Could not locate it. What is the process of resuming an Excitel Broadband connection. I have not yet decided if I would pay for Excitel later this month. But I might decide to resume my connection once ABS' three months are over. I remember reading about a Rs. 50 charge for changing your subscription schedule. Anyone has any experience with this?

@ijsa would most likely know!

Before Excitel started it's online recharge service my LCO used to recharge from his side. Once they had some technical problems in recharging my account so they just started another account at my house. The old account is stil active and I can login and recharge it if I want. So, I don't think there's any resuming charge as per se, they might call you once a month to ask if you want to recharge or not.

Looking at performance of ABS Broadband, looks like I would be renewing Excitel this month.

No charge. As soon as you will make the payment, it will resume. Have been switching between Hathway and Excitel for the past 8 months.

cool. i guess there is no workaround to calls from the lco 😀 his calls work as the reminder for me to recharge my excitel connection as i end up forgetting renewing it myself 😛

haha yea, you cant escape the calls. But fortunately, excitel people do not bombard users with sms. Hathway on the other hand daily keeps sending me at least 2-3 sms about custom packages.

My LCO never calls for recherge..... when with Excitel had to enter the grace period my self..... then subsequently had to call LCO for recharge....

Strangely Triple Play is not showing as a regular user.... so could not enter grace period... had to call LCO to recharge.... but definitely Triple Play is very stable..... almost no issues except 4K streaming....