Excitel Account Suspended for Commercial Usage (Baseless Claim)

koolkunz

Regulars
Aug 8, 2017
So emailing excitel helpdesk and saying that my account was wrongly flagged as commercial and that reason for high usage for uploading backup of all my files to google drive seems to have worked. My connection is back up but once my current plan expires I will talk directly with LCO and see what happens.

Reactions: ijsa and Sushubh

koolkunz

Regulars
Aug 8, 2017
One day my usage was high again 100gb in a day. They called me and threatened me that they will suspend the account again if I dont stop. They should not be advertising unlimited data if this is the case. I can probably take them to court over this but not worth the hassle as my subscription expires in a couple of days and I am getting Jio gigafiber installed tommorow so will disconnect Excitel.

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
Get rid of this scam asap. :D

koolkunz

Regulars
Aug 8, 2017
My connection otherwise has been very stable. In 3 months has only been down for a total of 5-6 hours apart from the 1 full day where my account was suspended. So if jio doesnt work out I will try contacting the LCO directly and get connection from them because this commerical usage drama is from excitel and not the LCO.