Excel Broadband in Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 21,361
They are available at very few places in Hyderabad.BTW they have got the worst website

yes worst website. The plans I've heard from them. 1Mbps unlimited for Rs500 and in some area its 1.5Mbps unlimited for Rs 750.

*Fair usage of 20gb on both plans.

No Website is shit,No tariff nothing. I wanted a Wireline BB back up, though this month i have got more than 98%Uptime from beam.3G is an Costly Affair for me.

Nice to see every ISP offering 1Mbps for less than 750 Except Craptel and Reliance.Jignesh,still getting the same new Speeds on your connection?

Nice to see every ISP offering 1Mbps for less than 750 Except Craptel and Reliance.
Jignesh,still getting the same new Speeds on your connection?

My connection is BSNL - I hope u were asking abt BSNL only.
btw yes 512 kbps on 625 UL

My connection is BSNL - I hope u were asking abt BSNL only.
btw yes 512 kbps on 625 UL

Bad Luck dude.. I was Expecting something New and was also even wondering how can they offer 1Mbps unlimited for Just 750. It turned out that its impossible for the National wide ISP's to Offer Such plan for Such price.

I feel New ULD 750 is better than 850!

There is nothing special in 1Mbps @ 750. A lot of other things to consider along with the speed such as Port Restrictions , Natted IP and so on ... I have myself personelly witnessed broadband plans in hyderabad as low as 2Mbps below 1K ...

Bad Luck dude.. I was Expecting something New and was also even wondering how can they offer 1Mbps unlimited for Just 750. It turned out that its impossible for the National wide ISP's to Offer Such plan for Such price.

I feel New ULD 750 is better than 850!

1Mbps @750 is definitely not the best pricing in Hyderabad. Beam Telecom is already offering a better package .

1Mbps @750 is definitely not the best pricing in Hyderabad. Beam Telecom is already offering a better package .

1Mbps unlimited For 750?

Jignesh, in your area Excel is there try it. Call 44001000.I am gonna Keep it as a Back up connection.