• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,038

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
I just worked at my Aunt's place, and she has an Exatt package.. She didn't know much, but does anyone here know whether there are download limits / hidden charges on their Single User Plans. Their unlimited package of 256kbps at Rs. 720 a month would be extremely cool!! (Though I think they have more downtime type problems than Airtel).

Also, if you use Exatt, feel free to tell us about your experiences (good or bad).

well presently i m opted 4 it in mumbai the guy came....told me 1500 installation and 660 for 128kbps......i stay in mumbai...though the prices shown on site is 475 with st xtra........the guy told after connection u pay the money and all...this whole thing happened on 4th april...he told within 7 days he will mak the connection........still now no response...ppl on net told they giv val 4 money speed....as well as i hav heard they hav frequent downtime..but it all depends on particular area

guys i need urgent help.........almost a month has passed...still the guy hasnt come to install the net...........i hav talked to the manager os sales dept ..and he told within -3 days work will b done....but already 8 mor days has passed..........i m removing my present net whose period ends on 14 th of this month......... in installation they r delaying so much now i m doubting abt there service.......i need some mor reviews abt exatt....ppl frm mumbai r prefered......also by ny chance sify provides restriction on lan sharing?????(my final option will b sify)

Originally posted by magnet@May 6 2005, 07:08 PM
guys i need urgent help.........almost a month has passed...still the guy hasnt come to install the net...........i hav talked to the manager os sales dept ..and he told within -3 days work will b done....but  already 8 mor days has passed..........i m removing my present net whose period ends on 14 th of this month.........
    in installation they r delaying so much now i m doubting abt there service.......i need some mor reviews abt exatt....ppl frm mumbai r prefered......also by ny chance sify provides restriction on lan sharing?????(my final option will b sify)
[snapback]8907[/snapback]
[/quote]
dude.. believe me you dont wanna go in for sify. theyre bloody lying bloodsucking leeches who WILL see to it that they make your life a 'virtual' hell... they offer no reimbursements, forget about customer service, get ready to spend thousands of rupees on a shrink and a translator who speaks :blink: "IDIOT" :blink: so that he/she can translate your perfect sentences into simple ones so that the GOONS in the call centre there can finally understand you. anyways its upto you. id rather wait for exatt or hathway... or even bsnl or mtnl.... but pls dont go in for sify. im regreting it! 🤔

thks dude......but my present net is lik jus for surfing....i cant download nything....p2p speed less than 1kbps.......direct download avg 3kbps.......i would say dont go 4 hathway if u r a hardcore downloader........ i m jus waitin for exatt to contact me.....they r sayin the service provider in my area(a local cable operater) is untraceable(he is outstation)...when theyll able to trace him he will trace me down@lol..................... thks nyways.....i better keep on surfing on my net rather than suffering frm sify(i m hardcore downloader so i bet ill definately suffer)

Exatt is the best ISP atm atleast in Mumbai .... nice 64kbps unlimited plan for rs. 600 p.m. best plan for most hardcore downloaders. not many disconnections. so start ur download and relax and forget.

@Nexgenhow can u say "nice 64kbps unlimited plan for rs. 600 p.m. best plan for most hardcore downloaders"Although there are no disconnections, but how much can you download on a 64k connection?

@Nexgenhow can u say "nice 64kbps unlimited plan for rs. 600 p.m. best plan for most hardcore downloaders"Although there are no disconnections, but how much can you download on a 64k connection?

are you getting your connection directly from exatt net or from their franchisee? If the latter is true then you are liable to pay more than their advertised rates...

Originally posted by NeXgeN@May 14 2005, 09:09 PM
Exatt is the best ISP atm atleast in Mumbai .... nice 64kbps unlimited plan for rs. 600 p.m. best plan for most hardcore downloaders. not many disconnections. so start ur download and relax and forget.
[snapback]9332[/snapback]
[/quote]

let's not jump all over this amazing statement he's made. better would be to play a game called "finish the incomplete sentence."

here's a rewrite: "nice 64kb unlimited... rs. 600... for most hardcore downloaders... so start ur downloads and relax and forget that you ever began it, for it'll end in nothing less than a week" ;-)

i think he has gone mad. How can you say a 64Kbps plan is for the hardcore downloaders? 😱

at the moment if you are in INDIA......and if you can get a good 64kbps "unlimited" connection with very minimal downtimes then its really good imo.But thats not the truth is it?. All isps suck in some way or the other including Exattnet.

haha. yes. Exatt Net does suck. They dont come in my area. But they have excellent uptimes and great speeds. But they are not that friendly to customers 🙄