Exatt will now have download limits!

monkey

[OP]
Mar 7, 2006
I personally have dumped Exatt and gone for Sify. Anything is better than a 10GB bandwidth limit I guess. I purchased Sify's new 256k "Pure Unlimited" Plan @ Rs. 1100 (+Tax) Per month. Running steady at 28-30 KBps all day. Not too bad.

monkey

[OP]
Mar 7, 2006
The Pure Unlimited Plan does not have the 150mb per day limit.

SN|P3R

Regulars
Jun 24, 2005
i have also dumped exatt , am getting mtnl triband since no other broadband guys in my area

cyrux

Regular
Regulars
Jun 28, 2005
How about the mulituser 128kbps plan ...costing 700 bucks for 50Gb limit...on par with airtel

muttster`

Regulars
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
They dont service my area..else the 2mbps night unlimited seems tempting!!

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
that multiuser 128kbps plan wont be able to exhaust the 50gb limit! well simple.. you wont be on 24*7 , 30 days a month on exatt.. its not like triband.. its costly..had a talk to the guys from exatt... they said they have changed it keeping in mind the majority of the populace... most people dont even use 100 mb in a month... people usally have smaller hard drives.. 20-40gb... keepiing this is mind.. we decided to fleece.. err... lol... change our plans accoording to our customer needs..lol werent they surprised when i told em i do 30gb a month on tirband and have a 300gb hard diskand then i was like.. i pay 670 bucks and do 30gb . whats the point of taking a 256kbps connection for 1k a month .. and i also told em that ihear is that exatt is pathetic when it comes to giving good speeds ... its down most of the time... and the guy was like.. .sir this is not the case.. its down yes but only for maintainance... lol.. ya rt... useless buggers!sheesh

anjanesh

Apr 4, 2006
They do seem to have an unlimited package - 256 Kbps but 64kbps upload ! What the hell is the story on this upload limit ? I got to start searching for hosts using proftpd so that I can use ftpaccess !

the 2mbps night unlimited seems tempting!![/b]
- Really ! I just wish they had a hub/switch in Nerul area.