Exatt will now have download limits!

• Thread starter Thread starter monkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,017

monkey

Yeah, you better believe it!

No more unlimited downloads, all single user plans (64k to 1024k) will now have a 10GB bandwidth limit (will include both downloads and uploads).

See the updated plans on the Exatt website: http://exatt.net/schemes.htm

The only Unlimited plans are going to be *Night* plans, usable for 10hrs a day from 10PM to 8AM.

Does this suck or what? 🙄

lol... i can't believe it!MTNL here i come!

Exatt is now re-branding itself as "Xbroadband", this is their new website: http://www.xbroadband.in/index.html

I have learned that packages with limits are now available in Bandra East and Ghatkopar. The new limited packages will be rolled out in other areas soon I guess.

This is bakwaas.!!!!Its a conspiracy by network equipment manufacturers to facilitate their sales by selling such crap hardware to monitor data transfer and thereby fleece customers.ISP's also get to earn more by such dubious practices.I fear there will be no "true" broadband player left in the Indian market soon.Already biggies like BSNL/MTNL have such data limits and now even small players are joining the bandwagon., I think our internet experience will now be limited to only casual surfing and chatting, coz after such limits forget about voip and downloads.What IT superpower are we talking about??This is so BAD. 🙁 Iwont be able to download my favourite linux distro as soon as it releases...will have to wait for some magazine to ship it.

10gb aint bad at all atleast for me lol using Sify here so caps are like now part of my life atleast 😛 was going to try out Exatt soon (sify's expiring on 12th march) so 10gbs is like manna dew for me lol :lol:

yeah.. i just took exatt from sify and i dont see a big difference... exatgt is barely 6kBps for 400 backs a month and sify is around 10kBps upload and 10 dload.... is sify now better? give n the download limit is double for exatt... exatt 300mb a day... sify 150 a day

I personally have dumped Exatt and gone for Sify. Anything is better than a 10GB bandwidth limit I guess. I purchased Sify's new 256k "Pure Unlimited" Plan @ Rs. 1100 (+Tax) Per month. Running steady at 28-30 KBps all day. Not too bad.

How about the mulituser 128kbps plan ...costing 700 bucks for 50Gb limit...on par with airtel