Exatt Speed Problem - Bandra(Someone Help me Please)

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaxx89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,990

Jaxx89

Noobie
ISP
Reliance Broadnet.
ell I am on exatt since 2 years
i am on a 256k unltd. annual multi user plan

but since past 3 months i am getting speeds of 4-6kb or max 10kb
and no there is no double at night for me

i stay at bandra and have been complaining since july 23rd and am getting no response from their side as yet:wall:

in fact 2 of the people from exatt tell me that 4-6kb is the optimum speed for a 256k connection:madness:

can someone help me please.....

thats a classic exatt problem!! i have used exatt for almost 2 years and they never gave the promised speeds..Exatt is a pathetic ISP!!

any suggestions on wht can I do nowplan on getting powersurfer but not too suresomeone help me out of this mess please

i used exatt for some 3 months , they deducted my 1 month from my package without informing me , when i called them up they refused to help , u will not believe this but thier staff actually abused me and gave me threats when i said i will make an official complaint against them .. stay away from these goons .

Abused and threatened you ? Which area are you from ? You can't put up with such nonsense. I'm sure it must be your local distributor. In that case you need to call the exatt main office and bring this to their attention.

Abused and threatened you ? Which area are you from ? You can't put up with such nonsense. I'm sure it must be your local distributor. In that case you need to call the exatt main office and bring this to their attention.

hi i had taken connection from spearhead in bandra , and the guy who abused and threatend me was from exatt andheri office itself . his name is mohan and he is one of their main staff !! i let the matter go as i did not want un - necessary tensions else i was in a real mood to file a police and consumer court complaint , dint want the hassle really .

i have an connection from spearhead in bandra myselfand mohan is the HR manager now at Exatthe even threatened me that he'll come to my place an beat me upand disabled my connection.we need to do something about these peoplea Little info on Mohan5-6 years back was working With Wincable in BandraShifted to USN at pali hill(Above punjab, now shut down)then shifted to Exatt as the head technical engineerAnd now the HR manager at Exatthave been dealing with him since he was at Wincable

i have an connection from spearhead in bandra myself
and mohan is the HR manager now at Exatt
he even threatened me that he'll come to my place an beat me up
and disabled my connection.

we need to do something about these people

a Little info on Mohan

5-6 years back was working With Wincable in Bandra
Shifted to USN at pali hill(Above punjab, now shut down)
then shifted to Exatt as the head technical engineer
And now the HR manager at Exatt

have been dealing with him since he was at Wincable

i have private messaged u back , add me on yahoo i have given my id to u 🙂

wincable was the best thing that happend in my life when i shifted to bandra 5 years back mohan and wincable used to give me high blood pressure every 2 days hahaha , mohan was there that time too thanks for clearing my confusion , when i spoke to mohan at exatt his voice sounded very familiar as we used to abuse each other a lot at wincable , i was unsure he was the same goon . and yea he threatend me with some lovely dirty hindi abuses which im sure u will be aware off and even told me that he was going to have me beaten up ..

take him to cosumer court alternatively u can take the help of news channel .