Exatt Speed Problem Again

• Thread starter Thread starter qmaxfs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 9,310
@vmsanghrajka : i am also connected thru wavent ...i am gettin 40-45K speeds on 512k connection....and u are getting the exact half on a 256k connection!! This just means that we have be capped by the bloody chors!!

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 20 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]80592[/snapback]
It's working fine. Get in touch with the exatt customer care.[/b]

I am not getting double speed at nights.....wonder why......

they are a bunch of chors , they cap like anything , i suggest who all have taken exatt never go back to this ISP . buy MTNL or BSNL which is 10x better

Exatt suxx big time nowam in my 3rd year with this connection now.stay @ Bandra an connected thru SpearHead5 months to my renewal of 256k Unltd. AnnualForget bout the double @night thing, I am getting a mere speed of 4-6kbps on downloads since the past 3 monthsSpoke to Umesh from the Andheri office @67571500What he has to say is that they cannot commit any speed on an unlimited connection.I dont know what he means by that.I might as well pay 1500 bucks an take an 64k connection rather than having paid 12000.Sent them a notice and gave them a months time to solve my problem.But I guess I will have to resort to other measures now.What I mean by other measures, well consumer court.Been there found out all I can, now ready to go ahead with filing the case papers.Anyone interested in joining me......??????????