Exatt Speed Problem Again

• Thread starter Thread starter qmaxfs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 9,316
QUOTE(vmsanghrajka @ Feb 6 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]78800[/snapback]
i put up @ sion.. i m too facing this problem since last 2-3 weeks.. speeds r erratic, sometime its constant n sometime its just hopeless.. local cable guys are hopeless.. i m seriously thinking to switch over.. but which is the question.. any suggestions friends...[/b]

me in dadar (e)...r u connected with wavenet?? coz i am facing the exat same problems as you are!

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 6 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]78793[/snapback]
Edit : just checked the website and it is working. What's more is that they have launched some really exciting plans. They have launched 512k unlimited plan for Rs 1,615/- . That is awesome !!!!![/b]

Thanks for the great news.
Could you please post the link to their new schemes page? I am unable to access the xbroadband.in site, neither from home nor from office.
If possible, please post their new schemes. (A screenshot will also do.)

sorry the site is again down..............it was working yesterday but not anymore.........rajesh

Hey whats fuzz about. got a new connection of 256 kpbs capped @ monthly limit to 10 gb. I feel its gr8 speed after 1 year with 64kpbs happy hrs pack with sify. Webpages opens in a click.

yest my load shedding was frm 7.30 to 11 and then again it went from 11.30 to 3 since the exatt connection to my place comes frm mahavir tower...after 3 also exatt was down....surfing was not working...u cld login though.......finally it was up ay 7 only.....it works only for 3-4 hrs in a day now...guys any suggestions wht we can do now.....why cant we get a decent connection in mumbai yaar......

QUOTE(coolraj79 @ Feb 12 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]79547[/snapback]
yest my load shedding was from 7.30 to 11 and then again it went from 11.30 to 3 since the exatt connection to my place comes frm mahavir tower...after 3 also exatt was down....surfing was not working...u cld login though.......finally it was up ay 7 only.....it works only for 3-4 hrs in a day now...guys any suggestions wht we can do now.....why cant we get a decent connection in mumbai yaar......[/b]
From what i see it's a problem of the MSEB who carry out load shedding so why blame exatt ? Besides apart from mtnl it would be a same case with airtel or hathway too coz the latter two have installed their network equipments on many buildings.

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 7 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]78912[/snapback]
Exatt plans Hope this works.[/b]

what is the pricing for 256kbps unlimited?

256k costs Rs 850/- which is the base rate plus 12.25% service tax + Maintenance cost .Should work around to additional Rs 150/- more. So it's about Rs 1000/- .

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 13 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]79667[/snapback]
256k costs Rs 850/- which is the base rate plus 12.25% service tax + Maintenance cost .Should work around to additional Rs 150/- more. So it's about Rs 1000/- .[/b]

Thanks for the info.

QUOTE(Rishikesh @ Feb 20 2007, 01:17 AM) [snapback]80566[/snapback]
is anyones speed back to normal?[/b]
It's working fine. Get in touch with the exatt customer care.

i am still gettin 40K download speeds on my 512k connection....and customer is hopeless as usual!

I m still getting pathetic download speed of abt 21-24 KB for 256 kbps connection, earlier i use to get around 30-32 KB.. I connect using wavenet.. Is this temporary problem or something?? I wanna change my provider any suggestions?? I put @ sion, mumbai..