Exatt Problems - Thane

ArcanaOccult

Viking Warrior
ISP
MTNL
So finally, the honeymoon period is over. Gone are the days of 500kBps+. 🙁But I've been having problems from the first week of May, I'm wondering if anyone here could help me out.Other ISPs like Sify and pacenet are working fine on my PC, but Exatt isn't. I'm getting the query, the connection dials fine and gets connected, but there's just no data transfer! :wall: Pages don't load(timeouts), torrents don't download either. Local CTO and Exatt customer care both tell me to format my PC as they've done some "server side changes" to their system(whatever that means). I must mention that all Exatt users in Thane are facing the same problem, and after a couple of my friends formatted their PCs, and reinstalled OS, Exatt is working fine!What could be the problem, any solutions? Or do I *have* to format my PC? :wall😛lease chip in.Cheers,Amogh.

try going to the LAN status and click on the "Support" tab. there select "Repair".dont think this could do anything, but i have had strange issues and somtimes this does the trick.

Tried that, didn't work! Also tried changing 10/100/Half/Full Duplex, but that didn't help either. 🙁