exatt ka CHOR cto

ISP
airtel/128k
i had called up exatt's delhi office a few months ago (an account of that will be in a thread on hotwire, in the "other isps" area.) was told then, of exatt's expansion plans ("soon") into the area where i stay.

called them up again (hotwire's 64k u/l is getting boring, in a way)... the person answering the phone sounded like a typical bored sarkari office ki lady, who regretted having to return from her umpteenth tea break.

the conversation that followed was quite incredible. she began with the tired routine of "20hrs ke liye itna, 40hrs ke liye itna", and, on being forced, gave the tariffs for the unlimited plans.

128k: rs. 475
256k: rs. 720

notice the difference.

now, had the 'surplus' / 'surcharge' / 'extra' been on account of the below-the-belt maintenance charges, negotiations could've been attempted.

however, 900/1800 were before maintenance and before the 10.2% tax!!!!

it's a good thing these crooks don't operate in my area but in safdarjung enclave (which *every* isp targets heavily -- it was nearly first, amongst others things, to be airtel dsl'd)

the cto : m.m. cable, phn (011) 26252396

how about the delhi people on this forum getting together, and shooting off a letter to exatt, informing them of the daylight robbery this cto is perpetrating?

p.s. when i told the lady about the difference between www.exatt.net/schemes.htm and her prices, she gave the "woh sab ke baare mein mujhe nahin pataa, magar hamaare yeh charges hain" - translation: take it, or f*** off

Originally posted by testsubjectalpha@Aug 3 2005, 12:24 PM
i"woh sab ke baare mein mujhe nahin pataa, magar hamaare yeh charges hain" - translation: take it, or f*** off
[snapback]19773[/snapback]
[/quote]
ROFL....You should have abused them of their double standards and say u will be complaining about this to the media etc. etc....

it's a good thing these crooks don't operate in my area but in safdarjung enclave (which *every* isp targets heavily -- it was nearly first, amongst others things, to be airtel dsl'd)[/b]

yeah, coz it's the IT hub of delhi!!!

coz my office is here??? 😉 :lol:

Lol... but its never to late to abuse them! 😉