EVDO recharge recharge for 500 or more get 10% extra talktime, 2000 or more, get 20% extra talktime,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthi Keyan said:
do u already have balance in your account??? bcoz i tried with your phone number in that app... and there was no error... it told me to add money to wallet only
Yes.I very much have more than sufficient balance..I tried this few weeks back,didnt work.Now after seeing your post assumed they bugfixed it.However it still doesnt work.Both mobile app/website.I guess the only option i have is the local recharge shop tomorrow morning 🙁 I wanted to download some movies tonight 😛 just returned back home after a 3 day trip and Paytm turns me down all of a sudden 🙁

i donno why bro... it did work me the first time i tried it... i put that much money bcoz, that was the last day and i was not able to find another site for cdma.. as easymobilerecharge.com allows only 1500rs
cmsivasubramanian said:
Yes.
I very much have more than sufficient balance..
I tried this few weeks back,didnt work.
Now after seeing your post assumed they bugfixed it.
However it still doesnt work.
Both mobile app/website.
I guess the only option i have is the local recharge shop tomorrow morning 🙁
I wanted to download some movies tonight :tongue: just returned back home after a 3 day trip and Paytm turns me down all of a sudden 🙁
try easymobilerecharge.... it works always , though they charge rs.2 extra 😀

Easymobile recharge also didnt work for me..i tried already.And 2re extra is only on their pc site.Using their mobile site they do not charge that 😛However i havent recharged for more than 100 bucks except for 1 week 251 buck plan (via Paytm) when I first bought evdo.Via cdma portal i get charged 48.95 for 1 day pack which actually works until 2nd day night/early morning until 3:45 AM.I leave it for that day and again use 55 pack next night after 12..As of my experience 100rs topup (balance) worked only with paytm.com and a local recharge shop.Did not work on mobiwik,easymobilerecharge.com .P.s.amount tried was 100.@karthikeyan bro,which circle do you belong to?@everyone i have a new query .My 10 digit cdma no doesnt seem to work on paytm or mobiwik.However the 10 digit no in the username (last 10 digits of ruim sim) @aapg.in.If i try thay no it is proceeding without any error.What is that number supposed to belong to?Can i use that for recharging?

thanks for that easymobile mobile site idea 🙂....
i belong to tamil nadu circle...

and about the username... i think it is common for everyone in your circle... i don't think u can try recharging that no.

Im from chennai circle..This thing is killing me 🙁When i try with your cdma number Paytm does proceed without error.however mine says "some error occured,try again latwr"I got the RUIM with general plan after paying 350 rs seperately.not with the evdo modem.

cmsivasubramanian said:
Im from chennai circle..This thing is killing me 🙁When i try with you mobile no Paytm does proceed without error.I got the RUIM with general plan after paying 350 rs seperately.not with the evdo modem.
that is bad :9... i think the problem is with ur sim card only... and if u r desperate, u may try reaching for that 251 pack, which worked earlier... it may work....

Every recharge used to work on Paytm for my no until last week..dont know what happened all of a sudden..sending them a few mails..hope to see it reectified.As of now paytm goves the same error for any recharge for my number.Update:recharge via local shop was successful..Bsnl have scraped the 10% extra and 20% extra offers since jan 29th.It was a promo offer from november till jan I guess.Now a recharge of 100 gives 86 rs and 1000 gives 976..no full talktime offer even for 7000 rs..

cmsivasubramanian said:
Every recharge used to work on Paytm for my no until last week..dont know what happened all of a sudden..sending them a few mails..hope to see it reectified.As of now paytm goves the same error for any recharge for my number.Update:recharge via local shop was successful..Bsnl have scraped the 10% extra and 20% extra offers since jan 29th.It was a promo offer from november till jan I guess.Now a recharge of 100 gives 86 rs and 1000 gives 976..no full talktime offer even for 7000 rs..
i don't think paytm ca do anything here, as i think the problem is with the sim card....
s about the 10% and 20% , it was working till 31st jan

lol... i got another BONUS, thanks to MOBIKWIK... suddenly got a mail with the subject mobikwik giveaway... and inside the mail , they told me they are giving 25 % of the last recharged amount lol... and i logged into see my last recharged amount was 3030 😀 for bsnl evdo and hurray, lol hopefully they will credt 757.5 extra 😀

MediaFire said:
when the recharge isnt working for any TN numbers how did u get thru it ?
u are using chennai number or tamilnadu number ?
no bro...i think the recharge is not going thru for chennai members only.... i am from tamil nadu ...check my earlier screenshot of my number, which i have recharged for 3030...and it was successful

Status
Not open for further replies.