Eurobox 9700+CI

karanprabham

ISP
airtel
please guide me setup up Eurobox 9700+CI to view the kalaignar tvi have used tp details likeFreq : 12535SR : 40700Pol : VerBut no use.

please guide me setup up Eurobox 9700+CI to view the kalaignar tv

i have used tp details like
Freq : 12535
SR : 40700
Pol : Ver

But no use.

Dear karan,
My friend is also having the same eorobox receiver.In that he is receiving 80% signal and when scanning thru red button on remote,the channel is not coming.In this model noone is receiving kalaignar tv.This problem is for all the eurobox receivers.Not only your's.you cannot receive using your eurobox.

dera meetdhil, Thanks dude for your hopeful reply. So i will proceed to buy some local brand receivers. Some times locals do better job than branded. :wall:

Yes local brand can receive kalaignartv.Here in coimbatore the min cost of a local receiver with builtin amplifier is 750 rs.You can get this at a very low cost like a dvd player.

Yes local brand can receive kalaignartv.Here in coimbatore the min cost of a local receiver with builtin amplifier is 750 rs.You can get this at a very low cost like a dvd player.

What are the advantage of these receivers, here in kerala kalaignertv not available in dd+

What are the channel available in DD+ now, can we get any other channel/satellite using the same dish and receiver . Pls guide

What are the advantage of these receivers, here in kerala kalaignertv not available in dd+

What are the channel available in DD+ now, can we get any other channel/satellite using the same dish and receiver . Pls guide

Dear friend,
These are the channels available on DD DTH.plz click the link given below.Kalaignar tv is also coming as FTA on nss6 satellite at 95 degrees.You can also receive kalaignar tv on DDDTH direction by giving the following frquency.

NSS 6 (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2007-10-23, 03:59

Kalaignar tv parameters:
Lnb freq:10600
Transponder Freq:12534
Polarisation:vertical
symbol rate:40700

INSAT 4B (93.5E) Last Chart Update: 2007-10-23, 03:10

Dear friend,
These are the channels available on DD DTH.plz click the link given below.Kalaignar tv is also coming as FTA on nss6 satellite at 95 degrees.You can also receive kalaignar tv on DDDTH direction by giving the following frquency.

NSS 6 (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2007-10-23, 03:59

Kalaignar tv parameters:
Lnb freq:10600
Transponder Freq:12534
Polarisation:vertical
symbol rate:40700

INSAT 4B (93.5E) Last Chart Update: 2007-10-23, 03:10
Thank friend

Is there any other FTA channel can we see using this DD+, either rotating the angle or the same angle of dd+ , other than Kalaingertv

thank you

On the same angle akash bangla is coming and by rotating the dish to ST1 at 88 degrees you can also receive some ku band channels.Also by turning the dish at Edusatand ABS1 at 74 degrees you can get some more FTA channels.

Visit:Satellite Control Center SatcoDX 3 for more details

Hi Dude, I am also having Eurobox 9700+CI.

I guess by rotating dish slightly we can get that one, but not yet tried as I am out of station for some time.

In one of our friends reply, he mentioned that he is getting 80%, I believe that is the strength of INSAT 4B @ 93.5(this is what our default satelite and source off all the channels which we are receiving now like sun tv, jaya tv, etc..) not NSS 6. So we need to check the strength of NSS 6(since this is the source of Kalaignar TV). for that we need to rotate the dish slightly in such a way that we should be able to get the avg required signal from both satelite and scan it for all FTA channels.

Hope you will get it. Don't feel bad for having this receiver, Eurobox is very good and more customizable one. Despite its vendor not releasing updated firmware, we don't update our firmware otherwise we can update our firmware too thru COM port.

Let me know, if you clinch the fruit 🙂

No my dear friend,we had tried that too.It is not coming.Also you too try.But definitely you will get the same result.It is a very good brand receiver.No dout abt it.But on this frequency only,it is not working.But when connecting this receiver to Insat2E i.e c band satellite,kalaignar tv is available.But on Nss6 it is not coming.You too try and post your comments.....