Adding the cost of travel makes it even. 😛

I am yet to finish Shang chi and Hawkeye. Just finished Falcon and Loki. Any order required...

Right. I don't know why it happens some times. Not specific to English or Marvel movies. Some movies feel good when you watch them the first time, but you are not able to sit through them a second time. Others feel so average during the first watch, but are more watchable even more than the ones you liked and feel better on multiple visits.

I watched in Hindi, and dialogues had lots of reference to DC characters like Superman/Clarke, Batman, Alfred.
Was it there in English as well?

BTW not at all suitable for Kids below 15.

Hindi dubbing has become very weird to the point of non-watchable over the years. There was a reference to demonetisation in the Jumanji movie. And to answer your question, nope. There are no references to DC characters. lol

And why not suitable for kids?

And why not suitable for kids?
Romance scene at beginning of movie, Nudity and Gay couple.
Apart from that Story was very complex to understand for kids. My 8 year son was not sure who was villain and why they Eternals were fighting among themselves.

Spiderman movies are very simple. Some villain(s) come, Spidy fights with them and wins in end 😀