ESPN, STAR SPORTS, STAR CRICKET, TEN SPORTS & BBC Channels are back

• Thread starter Thread starter dudemumbai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,867
hi my life is happy now seeing amrita back..but i got a alert in mt STB sayign that they apologise for the inconvince in not reaching customers properly in time due to unprecedented demand of their packages and so they are now showing all packeges free till JUNE 30 2008.. so i think its going to be a hell again..anwyays i m hapy to get amrita back and i am happy and tahnx for all people who worked for that and ts too..be ethical TS and pls appoint an ethical administrator..if u need any plan for deploying ethical procedures in ur firm do messge in private i will give step by step info to plan that..

Thank you all Broadband forum members, espn-starsports Cheers! :yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup:

They have sent a message saying "It would be free till 30th June". After that will they add it to the base pack

Hmm June 30. May be they are waiting for court ruling.

All thanks to Espn-Star for intervening at the right time and helping us get back all the channels.So from what have happened,we have reason to believe that Competetion and right regulation can control monopolistic practices.May be indian market is maturing.

Guys am very happy now... now, even Podhigai is back... :thumbsup:

thanks to ESPN for dragging Tata Sky to court and decision in favor of customers 🙂
When i went home on friday night there was a scroller running in the IBN stating that ESS has won the Case against TS and at that moment i thought the channels shd be back in TS platform for the base pack customers......In the morning i was shocked to see that Podigai was also restored :yahoo:. When they removed Podigai TS told us no one was interested interested in their survey and i wonder now how come they restored the channel because of the demand it means that their survey is wrong.

Last but not least thanks to ESS and not to forget our friend Kunal at this moment as he took lots of initiatives.

From now on its going to be difficult for TS as their brnad image is some what lost......and i feel like till June 30th they will stick with this new package and after that they revert to old packs.......:thumb:. It will be difficult for TS now win back their existing customers confidence on them.....:ashamed: