ESPN,Star Sports,Star Cricket Removed..any Idea when they will be Back...?

• Thread starter Thread starter ammu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,131

ammu

ISP
agfagfgf
ESPN,Star Sports,Star Cricket Removed..any Idea when they will be Back...?will it happen before IND Vs England Series...?or permenantaly removed..?lets have a quick discussion:scare:ThanksAmmu

i think dd will show india england one day match o nly test match will be available on star cricket

----------

i think dd will show india england one day match o nly test match will be available on star cricket

But that not the case right?we have paid for these Channels and it is not fair that we have to watch in DD...anybody confirmed with Asianet Customer Care..?

as we have seen ten cricket was added during last test match played between india and west indies similarl when india and england last match we can expect star cricket back..........

will it happen before IND Vs England Series...?or permenantaly removed..?

lets have a quick discussion:scare:

Thanks
Ammu

Namaskaaaaram Asia’net’
cc to customercare@asianetindia.com

I am writing this to appreciate Asianet for being the network service with a difference. Yes...truly Asianet is a network service with a difference. When other networks like Tata Sky and local cables charge less and stays with the customer always, Asianet charges the greatest rent and does not broad cast the required channels. Surely you can see the difference....!

Personally I feel...er sorry the whole KERALA might be feeling that they need to disconnect from your truly valuable service. This is not just my opinion, but it’s the opinion of all sports loving keralites. Please leave us alone. Let us enjoy the India-England series using the cheap, yet most satisfying local cable networks

This ASIA’NET’ is a very big NET that is suffocating the unfortunate sports lovers of Kerala by strangulating them with their vested business interests.

orupadu nandi,
an unfortunate Asianet subscriber

Last edited by a moderator:

will it happen before IND Vs England Series...?or permenantaly removed..?

lets have a quick discussion:scare:

Thanks
Ammu

Namaskaaaaram Asia’net’
cc to customercare@asianetindia.com

I am writing this to appreciate Asianet for being the network service with a difference. Yes...truly Asianet is a network service with a difference. When other networks like Tata Sky and local cables charge less and stays with the customer always, Asianet charges the greatest rent and does not broad cast the required channels. Surely you can see the difference....!

Personally I feel...er sorry the whole KERALA might be feeling that they need to disconnect from your truly valuable service. This is not just my opinion, but it’s the opinion of all sports loving keralites. Please leave us alone. Let us enjoy the India-England series using the cheap, yet most satisfying local cable networks

This ASIA’NET’ is a very big NET that is suffocating the unfortunate sports lovers of Kerala by strangulating them with their vested business interests.

orupadu nandi,
an unfortunate Asianet subscriber

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,Todays Hindu news paper there was an article regarding this,Asianet have switched off all ESPN & Star Channels and gave back the Decoders to them..so no hope on bringing these channels back.ThanksAmmu

no chance at all,they have given back the de-coders to ESPN Star...no discusion are going on.ThanksAmmu