ESPN HD on Tata Sky + HD??

sarfrazcool

ISP
Vodafone 3G
Can anyone please tell me i have a Tata Sky + hd and want to know whether espn hd is available on tatasky hd as i have that it is available on videoconhd.Was ever espn hd available on tatasky??and if yes why they have removed it???

:Wait:

Can anyone please tell me i have a Tata Sky + hd and want to know whether espn hd is available on tatasky hd as i have that it is available on videoconhd.Was ever espn hd available on tatasky??and if yes why they have removed it???

It is not available :at-wits-end:

I called up the Mumbai office of TS and spoke to Abhishek in the content management team....i asked him about ESPN HD....he was telling me that both the parties are having active discussions on adding ESPN HD in TS and added that with in a month or 2 they will surely add this channel...then i asked him whats holding TS & ESPN in providing ESPN HD to TS customers he told that those things cannot be discussed.....for that again he told me dont worry sir....for sure this channel will be in TS platform very soon.....and then i asked is this because of transponder space you r not adding ESPN HD...he told me thats not a problem...and added that as a customer we should not worry about the transponder things we will take of those and dont panic on the transponder issues...

and then i asked is this because of transponder space you r not adding ESPN HD...he told me thats not a problem...and added that as a customer we should not worry about the transponder things we will take of those and dont panic on the transponder issues...

Pure BS. If that is not the case why didn't they add ESPN HD when they added Star Cricket HD? They have different discussions for different channels with same provider? Also why they did not add Movies Now HD which is super hit?

Rs. 900 for a year to watch some random 7 HD channels is too high

I was interested only in ESPN HD and asked about that channel....

I am sure if they are adding ESPN and Movies Now...for sure they charge more than Rs. 100 for HD Channels...

At this point of time i am only watching Star Cricket and Star Movies in HD....I am not watching the other channels...

----------

Rs. 900 for a year to watch some random 7 HD channels is too high

Certainly i Agree With you....i am just only Watching Star Movies HD and Stra Cricket HD out of the 7 HD channels...just for satisfaction of picture quality i watch Discovery and NGC hardly for 5 mins a day...