Espn and Star Sports????

• Thread starter Thread starter anxvegeta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,683

anxvegeta

ISP
Mtnl Broadband
Completely confuse abt this...The person who came for explaining the stuff said Star and Espn is now available in the 170 channels they are providing.If thats the case only i'm going for it.(Mumbai)Whats the 4mbps speed funda??I'm in 749 NU scheme so will that be upgraded?How much will i be able to download?Help someone...Fast

Completely confuse abt this...

The person who came for explaining the stuff said Star and Espn is now available in the 170 channels they are providing.If thats the case only i'm going for it.(Mumbai)

Whats the 4mbps speed funda??I'm in 749 NU scheme so will that be upgraded?How much will i be able to download?

Help someone...Fast
Are u from delhi or mumbai.Form your usercp it looks like u are from mumbai and also you mentioned that u are using 749nu plan then u have to be from delhi.
Ok I am assuming that u are fom mumbai.
bw allocation will be done this manner
4Mbps bw for iptv.
2Mbps bw for triabnd.
BW for iptv can not be diverted for triband but still if u are lucky u may get surfing speed much above 2mbps (my case) and in worst case scenario u may get lower speed's also (case of snempix).

if u are from delhi ur triabnd speed will be capped @ 256Kbps even though u are entitled to 2Mbps.
if are a delhite wait for banda to give his firsthand info about iptv.
As of now iptv subscribers are not getting starsports and espn.