• Thread starter Thread starter emptymt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,549

emptymt

Regular
ISP
MTNL
ESPN and Star Crich HD have been added at channel no and 220 and 221 @ 55 a month. If you wanna watch HD Airtel seems to be the one you want to have, but the pricing is bloody steep, Just the three HD sports channels will set you back an additional 90 a month. There was this message once in my STB inbox which said that for 550 a months, you would get each and every channel available with Airtel as well as any new channels added during the next 12 months. Anyone have any details on this? Is this 550 including or excluding tax? And are HD channels included? If its 550 net for all, including HD, its a good deal IMO.

Yes new channels are getting added, but every new channel being added is costing to pocket 🙁HD pack total cost may crossing base pack price I guess...

ESPN and Star Crich HD have been added at channel no and 220 and 221 @ 55 a month.

If you wanna watch HD Airtel seems to be the one you want to have, but the pricing is bloody steep, Just the three HD sports channels will set you back an additional 90 a month.

There was this message once in my STB inbox which said that for 550 a months, you would get each and every channel available with Airtel as well as any new channels added during the next 12 months. Anyone have any details on this? Is this 550 including or excluding tax? And are HD channels included?

If its 550 net for all, including HD, its a good deal IMO.
Yes for Rs.551 u will get all the channels including all the HD channels and all the channels which are added in next 12 months after u subscribe to it. Its called All round standard package and i am using it and getting all the channels for 550.
But last month or so All round standard pack has been discontinued IMO and its been changed to Magnum HD Pack for Rs.580, but in that too u will get all the channels.

All round standard package and i am using it and getting all the channels for 550.

Are you getting Star Gold hitz and Super Hitz too? Incase you are not aware, you can check a couple of channels before Star Gold HD @ 180.

Just got the Magnum HD and these 2 channels are not available on it.:scared: 580 bucks a month and they still want more for these 2. As such I don't think that any further additions to the Airtel channel list will be automatically available on the magnum. They will just jack up the prices of magnum further as new channels are added. Its not the same offer as yours I guess. Was going to go for the 6 month subscription with 30 days free. That brings the monthly bill to just under 500. But now gotta hold back I guess.

You seem to have made an excellent choice if all channels are available to you.

PS: when did you subscribe to this all round pack and have all new additions (spl the HD ones) been activated by default?

^Ya i am not getting Star gold Hitz and super Hitz ,they are charged seperately.Ya m getting all the channels and all the new HD channels which are added recently including Star cricked HD and ESPN HD were added by default. It was best plan without any worry abt prices/additions of new channels but now they have discontinued. I think in Magnum HD pack too all the new channels will be added by default,its just that they replaced All round pack by Magnum HD pack and increased it by Rs.29.

ESPN HD

STAR CRICKET HD

TEN HD

Now I have unsubscribed all SD Sports channels, and switched to all Sports HD Channels. 🙂
I hope most important sports events would be coverd in HD by ESS and Ten.