Error with Easy Sify 1

• Thread starter Thread starter sabman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,918

sabman

Today on running easysify 1 i got the following error :Run Time Error '13'Type MismatchI dont know if this has anything to do with it bit i just installed Visual Studio 6 yesterday. Didnt have a prob yest nite . so i am not able to use it . super sify doesnt work for me . it gives an error saying unable to parse validation xml. i went to the easy sify home page and downloaded and ran these files:msxml3.msimsxml3msms.exevbrun60sp5.exeas advised on the website. but no luck yet.Someone please help me out

Aparently Its an internal fault, the author might have forgot to put error handling. Contact the author for details.

i have sent a mail to the author bhaskar. by the way cancer can you help me out and tell me what is the problem with supersify ? why is it giving the error ??

@ Sushubh: Thanx 🙂@ sabman: Depends, on what you have clicked or wot u have entered. do you remember wot u were doing when that error came?

well i use the command window to use supersify...i go to the folder containing supersify. type supersify -u ____ -p ______it then says attempting to connect to sify serverestablishedurl being used is :http// ..... validatelogin.phpunable to parse validation xml page.press any key to exiti was not doing anything else when i am connecting to sify.

Originally posted by sabman@Jul 10 2005, 01:27 PM
well i use the command window to use supersify...i go to the folder containing supersify. type supersify -u ____ -p ______

it then says
attempting to connect to sify server
established
url being used is :http// ..... validatelogin.php
unable to parse validation xml page.
press any key to exit

i was not doing anything else when i am connecting to sify.
[snapback]15606[/snapback]
[/quote]

Are you using Supersify or Easysify????

Nah my main problem is with Easysify. I used super sify only after facing problems with the easysifyBut guess what! its working fine now. i dont know how but it is !