Error with Easy Sify 1

sabman

[OP]
Apr 28, 2005
Today on running easysify 1 i got the following error :Run Time Error '13'Type MismatchI dont know if this has anything to do with it bit i just installed Visual Studio 6 yesterday. Didnt have a prob yest nite . so i am not able to use it . super sify doesnt work for me . it gives an error saying unable to parse validation xml. i went to the easy sify home page and downloaded and ran these files:msxml3.msimsxml3msms.exevbrun60sp5.exeas advised on the website. but no luck yet.Someone please help me out

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
Aparently Its an internal fault, the author might have forgot to put error handling. Contact the author for details.

sabman

[OP]
Apr 28, 2005
i have sent a mail to the author bhaskar. by the way cancer can you help me out and tell me what is the problem with supersify ? why is it giving the error ??

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
@ Sushubh: Thanx :)@ sabman: Depends, on what you have clicked or wot u have entered. do you remember wot u were doing when that error came?

sabman

[OP]
Apr 28, 2005
well i use the command window to use supersify...i go to the folder containing supersify. type supersify -u ____ -p ______it then says attempting to connect to sify serverestablishedurl being used is :http// ..... validatelogin.phpunable to parse validation xml page.press any key to exiti was not doing anything else when i am connecting to sify.

Bhaskar

Regular
Regulars
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by sabman@Jul 10 2005, 01:27 PM
well i use the command window to use supersify...i go to the folder containing supersify. type supersify -u ____ -p ______

it then says
attempting to connect to sify server
established
url being used is :http// ..... validatelogin.php
unable to parse validation xml page.
press any key to exit

i was not doing anything else when i am connecting to sify.
[snapback]15606[/snapback]
[/quote]

Are you using Supersify or Easysify????

sabman

[OP]
Apr 28, 2005
Nah my main problem is with Easysify. I used super sify only after facing problems with the easysifyBut guess what! its working fine now. i dont know how but it is !