Error while adding account on Selfcare Portal (help needed) :(

invisible007

Regulars
Getting same error from past 2 months ,
When i click on add account and enter details it says -
No such Customer is registered with us
. !

Note - All the details iam entering here like Customer ID and account number are correct and i have verified them many times with BSNL care ...

BSNL officials not able to solve my problem . They say its technical error or else register to portal.bsnl . They ask me why you want to register on selfcare ... Stupid questions ... now i only have faith on you guys ,tell me solution.

InkTone

Regulars
@invisible007 when i registered first with new selfcare sitei got a message that account number and customer id did not match or something like that. like u did i called cutomer care and did nt get any positive response,they asked me to sent a mail to a mail id which i didnt hear clearly. so what i did was there is an option or feedback on top of the selfcare portal i have my phone number cutomer id and account number to them and said i was not able to regsiter in the new site. after a couple of days when i checked i was able to register in the site.
also if u had a account in old selfcare then use that same credentials to register in the new site .

mayank yadav

Regulars
What are you entering as your service ID? service ID should be your std code with landline number. i,e 0124-2981777 where 0124 is the std code and the rest is the landline number.