Error:691 - The username/password does not exist on this server

• Thread starter Thread starter urpradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 13,127
Goto Statistics -> ADSL and you can see it.
For me:
Downstream/Upstream
SNR Margin (dB): 30.2/28.0
Attenuation (dB): 25.0 /9.5
This is my ADSL statistics ...

I ve posted my SNR info.Now my connection getting disconnected with DSL led off and again connecting. Some times difficult to get connected and after reset the router it works. I think the router is faulty.

again from past few days including today, the same problem is comming in morning time with "Error: 691"had a word with CC guys and they are saying the problem is from bangalore. Do not know why the hell they are not able to FIX it for a month 😡

Today morning I also was greeted with this error message. I don't know whether it has become allright or not because now I am in my office.

Today again the same problem happened :wall:

I can not understand what the BSNL technical guys are doing ? If they are NOT TECHNICALLY SOUND why the hell BSNL is giving salary to them. I'm sure I can I can work better than those EMPTY mind people.

Friends, Are you all getting this error or its only me who has this problem during morning ?

"Connecting through WAN miniport (PPPOE)" is actually a link problem.Some problem in there server, mostly because of load but it gets back on within some time.

"Connecting through WAN miniport (PPPOE)" is actually a link problem...
mammu, its not the problem i am talking about. i am talking about error:691

Today again the same problem happened :wall:

I can not understand what the BSNL technical guys are doing ? If they are NOT TECHNICALLY SOUND why the hell BSNL is giving salary to them. I'm sure I can I can work better than those EMPTY mind people.

Friends, Are you all getting this error or its only me who has this problem during morning ?

Ya same here. Fukkin connection giving Error 691 after 2am. 😡

i am facing same proble after 2 am. not able to use internet in free horus at all .... anybody from pune .. facing the same??it is time to keep log of "server down events" events in a month and ask them for Refund for the dayswhen server was down... y should we pay ..?

mammu, its not the problem i am talking about. i am talking about error:691
Error 691 is the same problem. It don't get linked and even if it get linked it don't accept pass authentication. In some rare occurances it also gets connected but with no zero upload/download. Ask bsnl support techie.
I had this error couple of times.

NIB2 seems to be down from 2am to 9am... happened 3-4 times over the last 2 weeks, including the last 2 days.Wonder if they are trying to curb free bandwidth usage.