• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 13,136

urpradhan

Regulars
ISP
BSNL-Home 500C
Hi

Strange problem in Maharashtra & Goa for the past 2-3 days. Though I'm giving correct username/password it says...
Error:691 - Error:691 - The username/password does not exist on this server
And the custcare ppl are saying there server is down in MH & Goa 🙁 And today morning it is connecting and saying "Connecting through PPPOE"
In this time (year end-new year) their server is down 😡

Bsnl style of wishing happy new year.

yes i had it from yesterday. But now i am connected from last 2 hours well, hope it stays good.

I am on 117 IP range and I too get such errors some times and within few hours it again works properly.

What the hell is it?
Now yday night, I'm NOT able to connect with the screen "Connecting through WAN miniport (PPPOE)"

For the past few weeks, I'm having regular problem with connection and the technical guys are not picking up the phone 😡

After a smooth 6-7 months now i'm experiencing all the "pending" problems at once

If it doesnt pass the initial connnect through miniport, there may be a problem with your router, Lan port, or cables.

go to your modem's page.. and under Status post your SNR info

I have UT300R2U router/modem and there is nothing like menu "Status"

Someone had posted in my community that BSNL servers were down in MH and GA for some days(around Jan 1). This was acknowledged by BSNL too.

I have UT300R2U router/modem and there is nothing like menu "Status"

Goto Statistics -> ADSL and you can see it.
For me:
Downstream/Upstream
SNR Margin (dB): 30.2/28.0
Attenuation (dB): 25.0 /9.5