Error 678 after Formatting

• Thread starter Thread starter Kirthika
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,639

Kirthika

ISP
BSNL
Hi dude,I was using BSNL connection(even pretty fast) till 2 days back .I have formatted it 2 days back and now it is throwing Error 678 after giving credentials to conenct.LAN is in "connected " status.Can you anyone give some idea for this problem???

Welcome to broadbandforum.coIf you have a broadband connection and are getting this error, it generally means that your TCP/IP stack is corrupted and needs to be restored. There are a few things to try:# First and foremost, restart your computer, and wait until all applications and services are finished loading before trying your connection again.2.# If you have Windows XP you can use the "netsh" command to reset your tcp/ip interfaces. Click "Start" then select "Run". In the box that appears, type "cmd" and click the "OK" button. When the command window appears, type "netsh interface ip reset log.txt" and hit the enter button. You can now type "exit" in the command window, and hit the enter button. Restart your computer and try again.# If the above solutions do not solve your problem, reinstall your adapter drivers, or tcp/ip drivers.

I have tried with netsh command .It was also in vain.Can you tell me how to reinstall adapter driver or tcp/ip driver so that i will try with that solution?

Can you tell me how to reinstall adapter driver
or tcp/ip driver so that i will try with that solution?

When you open Network/LAn/properties
Network settings page opens.
on top your ethernet adaptor is listed.
Check "Configure" ensure enabled.
Then try Advanced for Drivers re installation

Also mention your modem/model/make
Post ipconfig /all data