EPL Title? Manchester United or Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter shamim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,633

shamim

ISP
Tata
after Manchester United lost to Manchester City in EPL who do u think will win the title?

Rooting for City. Hopefully they can beat Newcastle. QPR should be a cakewalk.

Yesterday i was watching Spanish Grand PRix F1 race ...they concluded just at the end of the presentation ceremony...i was wodering why? the answer is 3 last day EPL matches were telecasted live between Man u vs Sunth'Land; City vs QPR and there was an Aresenal MAtch....I knew that City is leading the table with equal points of United....just when i was surfing the channel the commentators were buzzing that its the last day of the EPL 2012 league and we will know who the champion be...then started to watch both United match and City's MAtch....for the first time i have watched a full EPL match....boy oh boy what a thriller i was supporting City as i dont like united to keep on winning the EPL...it was a treat to watch city's match yesterday they scored last 2 winning goals in extra time...when the winning goal was hit i was so excited - shouting, clapping....it was a treat to watch city lifting the trophy and happy to see the faces of Unted's fans......

Rooting for City. Hopefully they can beat Newcastle. QPR should be a cakewalk.

That was a real good match, too much tension. Unfortunately I switched off the TV around 85th minute that City has lost but somehow they scored two goals and won the EPL.

The goals in the match

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FA8CIxBBCFE

^ i had hoped and wished City to win but i knew it will be a tough ask...so changed the channel for 2 mins then when i came back it 2-2...then switched Man U matching hopes for 1-1 from SunthLand....whistle was blown Man U won ...then switched to City match oh boy they just scored when i swapped back to city match...it was a thriller.......

manutd lost right?

Guess they won the battle yesterday, but lost the war :Boy Think:

I never watch EPL or any other footbal leagues/matches... But not sure why I am getting an interest in knowing more about Who's Who of EPL .. Just had a look at the EPL table and found that I actually have heard about half a dozen of the team names, nothing more 😀

Even i am not interested in Football except WC and Euro...but i knew that Man U always wins the EPL...but yesterday match there was so much build up like a final...so i watched my first EPL match yesterday...