Entry Offer from Zee Dish TV DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter prabhukr89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,251

prabhukr89

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends i finally decided to buy Dish TV😀😀.Here is the way i can watch all of my fav channels for Tamil Nadu region at very cheap as compared to others.
Base pack :
South Silver pack - Rs.125(incl sports,regional )
Add ons :
Infotainment - Rs.25(Nat geo,discovery,Animal planet)
English movies - Rs.35(star movies,HBO,AXN,pix)
This is all what i want @ Rs.185 only p.m.No DTH is giving these channels at this rate.
But i want to go with a very good entry offer.Can you suggest if any good entry offer currently available.Or shall i expect some good offers for Christmas & New year.Tell me friends whenever you feel a best entry offer.

Well You can choose between these 3 South Offers from Dishtv.

1. Pay Rs.2440 and get 12 months subscription of South Silver Pack + Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers (360 for Non Stop Mod, Rs.225 for ala-carte, Rs.45 for upgrade Voucher and Rs.360 for recharge on time benefit.)

2. Pay Rs.1440 and get 4 months South Silver Pack + Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers (360 for Non Stop Mod, Rs.225 for ala-carte, Rs.45 for upgrade Voucher and Rs.360 for recharge on time benefit.)

3. Pay Rs.990 and get Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers (360 for Non Stop Mod, Rs.225 for ala-carte, Rs.45 for upgrade Voucher and Rs.360 for recharge on time benefit.)
and here you have choice to choose any pack you want.

Installation cost Extra Rs.200+ tax. in all offers.

Check link for more: Dish TV South Offers With Sports Channels and Regional Channels

If i chose 3rd offer what package i will initially receive and how many months subscription for 990.Or should i have to pay extra for subscribing packages.

In Third one you won't get any free subscription, You have choose package of your choice and pay accordingly.

thanks lot.can i expect some other offers for New year.Because i am now using a waste DTH and its validity only ends on december 13.

Well Can't say about New Year Right now, New year is Still 40-45 days away. I hope they might come up with some offer for new year as well. But Still at present all the present offers are the best till date.